Life as a grower....(growers only)

tacosupreme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im wondering if other growers feel insecure at times, because throughout the day my dick is small and if im nervous its even smaller-but if im extremely horny with a girl i get about 9 inches and a little over 6 around. i know its large BUT throughout most of the day its just shriveled and unimpressive. so its inconsistent in size. anyways this affects my confidence because im worried that people will see it in its shriveled state and assume im small when obviously this is not the case.

PS-my penis isnt even as big when i masturbate as opposed to when im having sex. to sum it up, if im feeling good, so is my penis, but if im anxious or nervous so is my penis. its so frustrating sometimes.

anyone else relate to this feeling?

D_VCze5X

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also a grower and I kinda get that way too. U cant really show it on the spot and look like a 12 year old lol. But the girls ive been with love to feel it grow in their mouth so theres a benefit too :D

valley21

Experimental Member
Media
I know exactly how you feel, While my erection isn't 9 inches it is a respectable 7 inches but while flaccid it is very small. Not only do I feel self concious about a woman seeing my flaccid penis, but also in locker rooms. First pic flaccid short thin shaft with a tiny head covered by foreskin, next pic erect 7 inches foreskin retracted showing mushroom head.

Attachments

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to feel that way, definitely. Though I don't look small at all when soft, I felt like I wasn't accurately represented. Then I started hanging out at nude beaches, and hanging out with friends naked, and I stopped giving a shit. I know how big it gets. My husband knows how big it gets. We're the two people who matter. And there are lots and lots of guys with smaller softies than mine. So I let it go, and stopped wasting that energy.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I feel like that sometimes especially at a beach since the sea is cold and it usually shrivels down to about 2.5-3 inches which makes a little point in my bathing suit(not speedos) and it looks like I have a really small dick. On the other hand I know that my erect size is above average so sometimes I can just ignore it.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that's one of the world's great ironies.... dicks that look so small and become fat and thick erect... So I never got why guys pad their pads to look bulgier... it is what it is...

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah it's rbadly bad at times. When I was in middle school a Guy even mentioned that it was small. But also pointed out that he was sure it got bigger. Very odd conversation but I rarely had much angst about it since then, and he was well off even soft. So yeah growing has its set backs but, the surprise on a face as it grows.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Well, on the plus side, I've noticed that just within the past couple years it's getting to be more and more common knowledge that you can't guess a guy's size by looking at him flaccid. I've seen those sort of comments a lot lately in more non-penis-obsessed areas of the net, so the future is looking brighter.

Now if we could only get them to understand that not every penis which isn't pointing straight up/out or isn't perfectly rigid is the guy's actual flaccid penis. :cool:

Thickguy007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this one all too well. I start at about 3 and 1/2...except sometimes in the summer I'm like WOW, what's that...lol. On the plus side if it can be called that, I can wear any type of underwear and fit just fine!

tbombz

Just Browsing
Media
i tell my girl ive got camoflauge cock :) mine can get down to about 3 inches when soft but doubles in size when it gets hard.

I can relate as well. At times its rough looking down smh....

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im wondering if other growers feel insecure at times, because throughout the day my dick is small and if im nervous its even smaller-but if im extremely horny with a girl i get about 9 inches and a little over 6 around. i know its large BUT throughout most of the day its just shriveled and unimpressive. so its inconsistent in size. anyways this affects my confidence because im worried that people will see it in its shriveled state and assume im small when obviously this is not the case.

PS-my penis isnt even as big when i masturbate as opposed to when im having sex. to sum it up, if im feeling good, so is my penis, but if im anxious or nervous so is my penis. its so frustrating sometimes.

Yep im the same, im about 3.5 inches soft if im feeling good or relaxed but often it will be shorter and alot thinner if im anxious or if its cold.If im thinking about it that makes it smaller aswell.But its when its erect that matters, thats what you need to tell yourself, and stop worrying about it because its just counterproductive.

tacosupreme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep im the same, im about 3.5 inches soft if im feeling good or relaxed but often it will be shorter and alot thinner if im anxious or if its cold.If im thinking about it that makes it smaller aswell.But its when its erect that matters, thats what you need to tell yourself, and stop worrying about it because its just counterproductive.

true. i just get worried at presentations for class or if i have to wear a suit because im worried that someone will see my 3 inch penis through my pants and think otherwise ;( ha.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am a shower myself, but please keep in mind that all guys know that you can´t judge a book by its cover. So don´t worry. If there´s lots of loose skin on your flaccid penis, then guys know that you´re a grower:).

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can shrivel up to an acorn at times. Especially when working out or when I'm nervous. Coincidentally, both those factors come into play when locker rooms are involved :)

tacosupreme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a shower myself, but please keep in mind that all guys know that you can´t judge a book by its cover. So don´t worry. If there´s lots of loose skin on your flaccid penis, then guys know that you´re a grower:).

im just curious so as a shower what is the flaccid size to erect size? and is it all the time?

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Um...what:confused:
Bob- Sorry, that probably wasn't phrased too well. :smile:

I just meant that there's a common assumption nowadays that any penis which has any sort of "flop" to it is "flaccid". It's such a gray area that unless it's your own penis (or one you know very well) it's hard to tell what you're looking at, and I'm starting to believe that over 80% of the pictures or videos where a guy knew there was a camera aimed at him are probably closer to erect than anything else. My philosophy now- if it's noticeably above average size for a flaccid... it's probably not one.

Crunch

B_killer490

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im a grower to... Anda i get More size when im with a girl.... But i started to not feel bad for my size when soft!! Remember that size when soft doesnt mean that when hard your are smaller!