Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a grower. Normally it's not a problem because by the time it gets to fooling around I'm already starting to get semi hard. It does make me self conscious about being naked in the locker room because, especially after exercising, it looks pretty small.

Attachments

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bob- Sorry, that probably wasn't phrased too well. :smile:

I just meant that there's a common assumption nowadays that any penis which has any sort of "flop" to it is "flaccid". It's such a gray area that unless it's your own penis (or one you know very well) it's hard to tell what you're looking at, and I'm starting to believe that over 80% of the pictures or videos where a guy knew there was a camera aimed at him are probably closer to erect than anything else. My philosophy now- if it's noticeably above average size for a flaccid... it's probably not one.

Crunch

Yes exactly, whenever you see a guy posting "flacid" pictures they 99% of the time will have given themselves abit of a semi.If more guys strarted posting genuine flacid pics maybe more would follow and not "prepare themselves" in advance :wink:

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a grower. Normally it's not a problem because by the time it gets to fooling around I'm already starting to get semi hard. It does make me self conscious about being naked in the locker room because, especially after exercising, it looks pretty small.
yeah after some hard exersize is the worst, mine has gone down to 2 inches before.I find pressups to be the biggest killer for your cock lol

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Perfect example of a grower. Flaccid I'm similar and caused me much pain & feeling of inadequacy for many years.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a grower but I don't let it bother me as the only time anyone will see my dick it's usually hard! I do sometimes go to a nudist beach near my home during the summer, but 99% of people don't even look at you & most guys I see have a similar sized flaccid cock anyway...

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes exactly, whenever you see a guy posting "flacid" pictures they 99% of the time will have given themselves abit of a semi.If more guys strarted posting genuine flacid pics maybe more would follow and not "prepare themselves" in advance :wink:

Exactly! Go check out the "Soft penis size" thread for examples... :wink:

If I have a semi my cock is still floppy, but it will be about 6" or so, it is so obvious from peoples photos if they have a semi or not...

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
I am a grower too. My cock is about 1-2 inches soft and sometimes a little acorn as someone called it. When I work out it is the worst or changing in the gym. I have a 6 inch erection though. And I am cut with a nice two tone scar!!! My cock can be about four inches semi erect when I have to piss. I will get looked at when I am peeing sometimes. My balls are always in walnut shell mode unless it is very hot!!!

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I"m a grower too and have come to actually not mind the look of it flaccid as I know it gets to a nice size when erect.

Any other guys want to compare c2c when totally flaccid? Msg me.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My perspective, i'm not gonna be able to do anything with a soft cock....no matter how big it is. So it's the erect cock that matters most. I learned about growers at a video arcade once. He stepped in withhis cock out of his pants and I was like,"Well I'll wait til he gets hard...as long as it's hard I'll suck it." Then all of a sudden it ballooned to like 9 inches and was very thick. I was very surprised, on top of that he was a bull. Shoving his tongue down my throat. We didn'y have nany condoms so we didn't fuck. But he fucked my mouth and was very tasty. After that, I learned never underestimate a soft cock. Only judge after he is erect. Anyways I love all hard cocks...so I'm gonna enjoy it no matter what.

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all growers deal with this at some point. Sometimes it bothers me, and sometimes not. Now that I work out at home, it's not as big a deal.

tacosupreme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i remember one time a friend of mine walked in on my before i got in the shower, and things were never the same in my mind, i wanted to show him my boner to make things right, but obviously that would be weird. so im always a little self conscious when it comes to showing my flaccid dick.

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
I noticed that now that I am older and in my early 40's it doesn't matter too much. I used to hate myself when I was overweight and over 300 pounds so my cock was hidden under that fat pad. Now that I have lost over 100 pounds and been working out for about 3 years on muscle gains and toning I feel normal. It is ok to see those flaccid cocks we all have them and it looks smaller on some bodybuilders because of their leg size. I think it is hot to see a small flaccid cock on a bodybuilder with very muscular oversized legs.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big dick, little dick, thin, thick, grower, shower, just fucking get over your issues people. You got what you got, others got what they got. No changing it, and it doesn't matter in the end. You allow your dick to shape your life when it should be your heart, mind and soul. You would think gay men would be more sensitive to other gay men in all matters pertaining to the manhood, but they aren't. I guess that is why many are known as bitchy queens. Just remember big men that have to laud it over small men have big insecurities elsewhere.

Ravager

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seriously my dick more than doubles in length from it's smallest flaccid state (cold wet what have you)

D

deleted621284

Im a grower to and my cock gets really small wen flaccid but wat I did growing up was talk to the girls a little excited and then show it to them and the would be like wow how come we cant see it through ur pants or shorts I would say thats my little secret lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm usually in that grower category, and the exclamation, "I had no idea" when it comes time to fuck, I have heard many times. what's kind of funny is gals who check guys ' bulges, and have the audacity to comment. I passed by 2 gals one night on my way to a bar bathroom , and I had observed these two for a few minutes. So when I went by and the one says, " I feel sorry for your wife." I said, "you have no idea, if you would like to know, follow me into the bathroom." she did not. but while I was in there, pissing, I got a nice chub on, packedit in my jeans. went out and walked around their table a couple times, and walked on, but not before calling them both stupid bitches.