Life Bikini Underwear by Jockey?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Who here has pairs of the Life Bikini Underwear by Jockey?
How many do you have?
What type (waistband/string) do you have?
What colors?
How do they feel?
What do you like/not like about them?
Anything else you want to add.

Thanks.

actorboy99

Sexy Member
Media
Pennsylvania, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they are the ones that are sold at Walmart then they are the only kind of underwear that I wear. As far as what colors i own, I try to get them in every color possible but lately they have been putting out lot in shades of blue, at least in the style that i wear. All of the ones that i own are the string biking style. i just find the leg freedom to be much more comfortable.

The parts about them that i don't like... the pouch on the front isn't always big enough which makes the top of them sit just at the base of my cock completely exposing my pubes. Also the fabric that they are made from wears out really quickly. i usually end up with holes right on the spot that the end of my dick is (or rather right at the end of my foreskin) which can be a bit uncomfortable.

That being said, I absolutely love them and won't change styles until they stop making them and I am forced to switch.

Nicebulge

Experimental Member
Media
Have quite a few pair of the string bikinis. Really like the fit. Many different colors. Went up one size to accommodate the bulge. Trim the pubes as they show above the top. Wish they made them in fabric other than cotton. Microfiber would be nice.

adik79

Just Browsing
Media
If they are the ones that are sold at Walmart then they are the only kind of underwear that I wear. As far as what colors i own, I try to get them in every color possible but lately they have been putting out lot in shades of blue, at least in the style that i wear. All of the ones that i own are the string biking style. i just find the leg freedom to be much more comfortable.

The parts about them that i don't like... the pouch on the front isn't always big enough which makes the top of them sit just at the base of my cock completely exposing my pubes. Also the fabric that they are made from wears out really quickly. i usually end up with holes right on the spot that the end of my dick is (or rather right at the end of my foreskin) which can be a bit uncomfortable.

That being said, I absolutely love them and won't change styles until they stop making them and I am forced to switch.

Why not have a look on cue underwear. they have bigger pouch, roomy. excited to let you know.. cue underwear:wink::wink:

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How wud i be toture, what brand/brands wud u suggest/do u wear?

I had some of that Life by Jockey underwear and wore it like twice. It's just not great quality. I understand not wanting to pay $20 for a pair of underwear, but that's why I get mine on sale. Either online or at dicount stores like Marshall and Ross sometimes you can find really good brands like 2Xist. I've become a bit of an underwear snob, so I like good brands like Tommy Hilfiger, 2Xist, Cin2U, Gap, etc. Here's my thing, boxers are boxers, you can get those from walmart, but if you're going with anything more supportive like boxer briefs, trunks, briefs, bikini, thong or jock....go for quality! You owe your manhood a well constructed pouch made of quality fabric that won't stretch and sag be thread bare after 2 weeks. Good underwear fits, supports all day, is comfortable, doesn't need adjusting, and lasts a long time. So do yourself and your cock a favor and get good undies.

freshpair.com is a great place to look and they are always having sales. :wink:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I had some of that Life by Jockey underwear and wore it like twice. It's just not great quality. I understand not wanting to pay $20 for a pair of underwear, but that's why I get mine on sale. Either online or at dicount stores like Marshall and Ross sometimes you can find really good brands like 2Xist. I've become a bit of an underwear snob, so I like good brands like Tommy Hilfiger, 2Xist, Cin2U, Gap, etc. Here's my thing, boxers are boxers, you can get those from walmart, but if you're going with anything more supportive like boxer briefs, trunks, briefs, bikini, thong or jock....go for quality! You owe your manhood a well constructed pouch made of quality fabric that won't stretch and sag be thread bare after 2 weeks. Good underwear fits, supports all day, is comfortable, doesn't need adjusting, and lasts a long time. So do yourself and your cock a favor and get good undies.

I like freshpair.com. Often check to see what they have. haven't bought anything. Might some day.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

*Applause*:cool:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the Life by Jocky string bikini undies. I am not horse hung so they fit me well. I wear the small size and am comfortable in them all day. I have owned about 20 pair of them. I like them because they are so brief.n I don't like a lot of material bunching up on me. I hate boxers. I bought some boxers to see if I would like them, but I didn't. I'll stick with the string bikinis by Jocky. I used to wear the Jocky tighty whities years ago.
nicecircjob

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I like the Life by Jocky string bikini undies. I am not horse hung so they fit me well. I wear the small size and am comfortable in them all day. I have owned about 20 pair of them. I like them because they are so brief.n I don't like a lot of material bunching up on me. I hate boxers. I bought some boxers to see if I would like them, but I didn't. I'll stick with the string bikinis by Jocky. I used to wear the Jocky tighty whities years ago.
nicecircjob

Yeah, that's the type they have at the Walmart by my house. I walk by, looking at them, but don't buy any.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I understand not wanting to pay $20 for a pair of underwear, but that's why I get mine on sale. Either online or at dicount stores like Marshall and Ross sometimes you can find really good brands like 2Xist. I've become a bit of an underwear snob, so I like good brands like Tommy Hilfiger, 2Xist, Cin2U, Gap, etc. Here's my thing, boxers are boxers, you can get those from walmart, but if you're going with anything more supportive like boxer briefs, trunks, briefs, bikini, thong or jock....go for quality!
Gotta agree with you there, gg, most name-brand stuff really is better quality and it can be had at a discount without looking too far. I'd swear some of the 'lesser' companies fail to realize that having a dick means there needs to be some extra fabric to form a pouch up there... (most) dudes can't wear flat-front underwear comfortably! lol.

FP is definitely a first-rate online retailer. Ebay is also a good place to pick up NEW 'designer' stuff, but you have to watch out for fakes. If the seller is outside the U.S. you can about bet it's gonna be a knock-off. But I'm such an undie addict that I've even bought a few of those out of curiosity! :rolleyes: Some are really good fakes while others are downright horrible. Usually a dead give-away is a pair of undies that ships from China and has a tag that says "Made in USA" (yeah, right!!). lol.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like Skiviez.com. The, too, run sales fairly often.
The best fit I've found so far is in Unico microfiber underwear.
If you have to wear underwear for many hours per day and will sweat heavily, no one can beat UnderArmour. They are finally coming around and designing some without flat fronts. Hopefully their entire line will get with it in 2010. Their explanation to me was that most of their customers wear jocks/hardcups underneath their underwear, therefore, the flat front is not an issue.
As I said, they are trying to expand their market beyond jocks, therefore, their products should be better in the future.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Gotta agree with you there, gg, most name-brand stuff really is better quality and it can be had at a discount without looking too far. I'd swear some of the 'lesser' companies fail to realize that having a dick means there needs to be some extra fabric to form a pouch up there... (most) dudes can't wear flat-front underwear comfortably! lol.

FP is definitely a first-rate online retailer. Ebay is also a good place to pick up NEW 'designer' stuff, but you have to watch out for fakes. If the seller is outside the U.S. you can about bet it's gonna be a knock-off. But I'm such an undie addict that I've even bought a few of those out of curiosity! :rolleyes: Some are really good fakes while others are downright horrible. Usually a dead give-away is a pair of undies that ships from China and has a tag that says "Made in USA" (yeah, right!!). lol.

Well said. My CK underwear was kinda expensive, bought em at a store by my house. Have never bought undies off the net, don't have a separate card for online purchases. Might need to get one.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
nicecircjob
Yeah, Life sometimes to me seems like women underwear being passed off as for men, or at least in their bikini briefs.
:cool:

bb341

Just Browsing
Media
Check with your card provider. Most of them have something like "Verified by Visa" where the card website will generate an on-demand "temporary" number you use for online or phone purchases. The lifetime and spending limit on that number is constricted per your designation, so if it gets compromised, no big deal, it's a "temporary" number that has no value after the initial specified use period.

Well said. My CK underwear was kinda expensive, bought em at a store by my house. Have never bought undies off the net, don't have a separate card for online purchases. Might need to get one.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like Skiviez.com. The, too, run sales fairly often.
The best fit I've found so far is in Unico microfiber underwear.

Hmmmm......we're on Large penis support group here....Not sure how the unico works with a large penis, because the only unico I've seen would've worked better as an eyepatch.....are you sure you belong here????

lol

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm......we're on Large penis support group here....Not sure how the unico works with a large penis, because the only unico I've seen would've worked better as an eyepatch.....are you sure you belong here????

lol

LOL I know right! I bought one pair of these and could barely fit one ball in them...they got donated to goodwill. lol IF I wear undies... I like the C-IN2 Bamboo line... and I got two pair tonight for 18$ at Lohemans :) normally they are like 25$ each at other stores. Also, pretty much anything I've ever gotten from N2N have been great! :)