Life Drawing Moddeling?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Phil_LaShio, Feb 10, 2012.

1. D_Phil_LaShio

D_Phil_LaShio Account Disabled

Anybody ever done this before? It's when you pose naked for a bunch of artists to draw you. It's something I've always thought would be kind of cool to do and saw an ad looking for life drawing models yesterday. I'm going to go do it one of these days, and am really excited for some reason.

Anybody here ever done it before?

2. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in college, I often would pose for the art class. It was fun to do but does require a lot of standing or sitting in one pose for a long time.

3. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been tempted to do it... has really good pay! But I don't know if I would be able to stay in such a position for so long, and control other things that might happen to my body.

4. D_Phil_LaShio

Yeah I think they are offering $25 an hour which is great for something I would try for free. At least the first time. I'm curious about that whole "control" thing too. But I figure its part of the experience if it does happen!

5. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Adds to the value of the art ;)

6. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    you do have to be very relaxed even when totally naked in front of strangers.

7. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Draw fast before I lose this boner!"

I had a good friend who went to an art school for computer graphics and he remarked about how he pitied the models he had to draw because of the long pose time and exhibitionist nature. I also remember that he had the hots for one of the regular female models, but that ended in catastrophe. :rolleyes:

I gathered that it pays quite well though.

#7 paigexox, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  8. LargeSide

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I learn self control, that would be a nice way to earn extra cash!

9. D_Phil_LaShio

I imagine it's harder than one would think to be completely still (and Naked) in front of all those people for a long time. But I think it's worth a try once. I also imagine your friend wasn't the first to have one of those 'catastrophes'. Drawing/Been drawn naked must have at least a little bit of a sexual vibe to it.

P.S. Paige, you are unbelievably gorgeous!

10. Triasco

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I imagine I would have to masturbate several times and then shower profusely before even entering the building where the session would be held, but I would definitely like to try doing it some day.

11. Apollo1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done it a few times. Honestly, after the first minute, the jitters wear off and it's all about the work.

Blessings

12. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haven't myself, and surely would not consider it hah
    However admire those that do feel they are OK with it all
    Perhaps a mild case of exhibitionism comes into play, and nothing wrong with that, or maybe a minor $ earner.?
    Good for you OP, hope you achieve this goal.

Self control be the Go alright ha, be fun'

13. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it. 20 years ago. For a whole class that my sister was teaching. She asked me several times, and I got permission from my wife.
    Nothing special. I saw only the back of their "ezels". However I remember standing still in a position for more than 15 minutes is hard. Even standing still costs energy and concentration.
    And I'm still proud of it, I've not the best picture of it hanging in my home, but it's one of those that I got. Not even a cent for doing 3 sessions - didn t want it, a coffee was enough...

14. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done it once. Holding a pose - no matter how comfortable it is at first - is really difficult because your muscles get sore.

15. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did it years ago when I lived is San Fran. Marc Chester used to have a gay mens erotic art sketch class that met in his studio. There were usually 8 to 12 sketchers and one model. The class was 2 hours. The poses were for 15 min. then you got a short break. They wanted the model to start each pose with a hard on and hold it as long as you could. The pay wasn't great, $25.00 I think.
    I still have 1 of the sketches that one of the artists gave me.

#15 bighosenow, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  16. iwbm10

iwbm10 Member

Albums:
    must be great to look back it bighosenow

17. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    I posed for art classes for years during and for a while after college. Sculpture classes were the hardest because one had to take the same pose for the longest time. I used to do all kinds of stretches to stay limber for them. Often the classes had really beautiful girls (college) and women (after) in them. I used to masturbate in the men's room before the class, and again at the long break in the longer classes, just to be sure I would not get hard. I used to love being looked at. Sculpture classes would use photos for the different angles. It was great to see myself up there. I would walk around and talk to the students during breaks and see if they wanted to show me their work.
    I would always manage to date a few girls from each class. It was great advertising and the pay was not bad at all.

18. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    gee i love yr posts Uncutpete
    depicts to me a man who has had his whole sexuality personality sorted from the outset

19. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I modeled for art classes most of the time I was in college. It sounds like a big deal to you now, but it won't be long before you think it's just another job. Pretty soon everyone will have seen you and you will develpp friends with the serious artists, and you will realize that your body is just another prop, just like the chair you are sitting on or the lamp you are sitting next to. It's fun if you love art, and you will get used to people ignoring your dick, which they probably should do.
    Good luck and enjoy that.

20. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is fun... but of course they will be drawing your dick, or painting or sculpting it. That makes it a bit hard to ignore. Life drawing always has a strong sexual component; that is what makes it more interesting. I found having an attractive girl or woman studying my body and drawing it, exciting. Having a great body that I really worked on, added to the good feeling. I certainly had evidence that the feeling was mutual, enough of the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted