Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did when i was 19-21 mostly would get called to fill in if other people would cancel. I enjoyed it as long as I didn't have to sit on a stool. The stools at art classes are garbage, uncomfortable and with a skinny ass It would either end up with sore back or leg would fall asleep heheh. I used to find it more interesting say if i was stoned and listening to music while they did their thing. You could just zone out and let your mind go. I did once have to do a class that were animation students, I had to run on treadmill or walk and they were supposed to try and key out points and motions. That one was neat.

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
Well I've talked to them and offered my services and they said they will call me. It's a new group so they dont have many models yet so it shouldn't be a problem. I definitely have an exhibitionist streak in me because I'm kind of excited about it even though I know it's nothing special.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I volunteered to pose in drawing class once when the model didn't show up. Although I was clothed it was hard not to crack a smile or start giggling. Afterwards I went to see what they all drew and my ego was knocked down a few pegs.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heheh there was a lot of bouncing and slapping. Though i couldnt run for long hehe i hadn't realized i was as out of shape as i was heheh, but they took key frame photos during the running.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, Lorne ... those photos could earn you a bundle.
You could retire early, Lorne.
Lorne, where was that school? Who was the teacher? What year?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Mark Chester is still running his drawing class in San Francisco on Tuesday nights. There is also a drawing class on Wednesday nights at Eros from 7-10. The one at Eros does not pay for models, each of the guys drawing in the class take turns modeling. It is a great place if you want to do some sketching. The cost is only a donation of a dollar to Eros.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider it - now. I used to have horrible body image issues (self-inflicted) but I'm getting over it slowly. So maybe now if given the chance - I just might.

Simba

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My annual 'Hello' to Lorne

and can i add
surely your thing, would have thrown you off balance, when on that treadmill Lorne.. hah
how damn thrilling it would have been, to be a spectator? ha

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did this as a college freshman and sophomore. (The job was posted on the bulletin board in the art/architecture building, where I had a few classes.) I thought it would be hot, but after the first five minutes, it was just another job. I got odd muscle soreness from the long poses (15-20 mins, then a long break every hour) at first. I thought that weird, because I'd been an athlete for years and thought I was pretty well worked-out. Soccer is not the same as posing!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a working artist. In college, I had 4 classes with nude, live models - not naked.
Drawing, painting and sculpting the human form is a learned technical skill to help the artist express an idea.
The variety of models we had was amazing. Young to elderly, lithe to Rubenesque. No matter who posed for us, I always loved the excersize.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My annual 'Hello' to Lorne

and can i add
surely your thing, would have thrown you off balance, when on that treadmill Lorne.. hah
how damn thrilling it would have been, to be a spectator? ha

Ive gotten pretty good at carrying it heheh

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did it, when I was in college. It was another way to earn some extra money. I was approached, while standing in a check-out line. The person, who approached me, was well-spoken, nicely dressed, and, said that he taught figure drawing at several community colleges.

He was upfront in telling me that there would be sessions during which I would be in various states of undress, and, asked me about my comfort level with that. I told him that, when swimming, I only wore nylon briefs, and, was quite comfortable.

I enjoyed the experience. The people involved were all very decent.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I had a female friend that was a nude model for these kinds of classes and she invited me a few times. She wanted me to start modeling because she felt the money was good and she felt I had the perfect body but I was never able to psych myself into doing it. I did watch a few sessions and I was actually surprised at how relaxed everything was. It was cathartic for both the models and the artists. I was particularly impressed with a well endowed older guy that was obviously active because it showed in his physique. The only part of him that I could focus on was his flaccid cock and nice pendulous balls which were surrounded by a thick brown bush of hair. He had hair all over his body with a good concentration on his well developed chest. I did notice he started getting semi hard but it never got fully erect and nobody really flinched at his body's natural reaction.