Let's face it--life is prison. And you really, really can't escape. You can try, but you'll always be much worse off for it. School, obviously, is a prison. College is extremely prisonlike unless it's Florida State or something. Work...yeah that's a prison. Family...prison. I feel I don't really need to elaborate here. Perhaps I will if someone disagrees, but I don't see why anyone would. The one distinction between life and prison is, as they say, "you get fucked in the ass in prison." To that I say--while commonplace, it is improbable. Happens to <10% of inmates. For the other 90%, what is the distinction? Their lives are the same as ours. Wake up, go to work, eat, maybe hit up the exercise yard, watch TV, and back to the cell. There's no fuckin' difference. While the reality of ass-fucking is real, when it comes down to it, it is HIGHLY probable that your cell mate is going to be less annoying and easier to get along with than your college roommate. And he will probably spend less time in his cell than your roommate does in his dorm. I will even go one step further and say that prison life is BETTER than civilian life. They are under no stress whatsoever. It's like a badass inner city middle school with much harder punches and better food. Instead of inane busy work, they get to do real work, for money. It's a good living. Our prison is a psychological one. We cannot escape it, even though there are no physical walls keeping us in. If you try to escape, no one will follow you but hippies. In your attempt at escape, you will never accomplish a thing and will always return to the prison by your own volition. It fuckin' sucks.