Life is better in reverse?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a friend, she makes a convincing argument:

"[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, start out dead and get it out of the way. Then you wake up in an old folks home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. Then you drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for high school. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a baby. Then you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and finally, you finish off as an orgasm. "

[/FONT]

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
While I don't have much to add, I'd like to say thanks for posting it :smile: , I really enjoyed that... and I totally agree with your friend there!

StMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats all good and well, but i was thinking about it; Id like do die as an old man in the midst of having an orgasm. Can you imagine that? Goin to heaven(or hell) and the last thing you felt is..Oh!

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
From a friend, she makes a convincing argument:

"[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, start out dead and get it out of the way. Then you wake up in an old folks home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. Then you drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for high school. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a baby. Then you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and finally, you finish off as an orgasm. "

[/FONT]

you work before you go to school?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I always found learning to be a secondary process at best while in school anyways... I'd love to go knowing I have absolutely no need to learn any of the useless curriculum