LIFE & STYLE magazine!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by charmed_idol, Apr 14, 2010.

1. charmed_idol

charmed_idol New Member

So i just got my copy of this weeks Life & Style magazine and in it is a piece on "large" male celebs. They say that they obtained this info from reliable sources like ex-girlfriends and people in the industry. These celebs are almost 100% guaranteed to be at least 8 inches +:
    ASHTON KUTCHER
    LEONARDO DiCAPRIO
    JAMIE KENNEDY
    JAIME FOXX
    MICHAEL ROSENBAUM
    DAVID SPADE
    DAVID ARQUETTE
    BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN
    JARED LETO
    and ANDY DICK

2. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

DiCaprio...don't think so

3. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dont think that about Dicaprio.

4. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I agree about DiCaprio not being "large." . He was in a film years ago when he was younger and had a scene in which he was totally nude. It was a full frontal nude shot with his face in the frame, so I could see that it was really he. His penis was clearly visible for a brief moment, and it was clearly uncut and quite small--almost too small to flop around much.

So, sorry--but I can't buy the claim that DiCaprio has a "large" penis. :frown1:

5. ncsudude009

ncsudude009 Member

Albums:
    I know someone who slept with Jared Leto, and she didn't mention anything about him being unusually large. Granted, she didn't mention anything about his penis, but she gave me some other details, so I'm sure it would have come up.

6. nychguy79

nychguy79 New Member

Jaime Foxx is WAY more than 8--and there's photo proof. Jaimie Kennedy is NO WHERE NEAR 8. And guess what, there's proof of that too!

You can line your kitty litter box with that magazine, that's all its good for. They could have EASILY googled to verify those two. David Arquette and Brian Austin Green probably do have monsters in their pants, I agree with that.

7. charmed_idol

charmed_idol New Member

well i believe i said that Jamie foxx was NO LESS than 8 inches so....they were not wrong about him as you have stated....also this picture leads me to believe a little differently about Leo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. anal_lightbulb

I don't believe Ashton is over 8 for some reason. I think he's either spectacularly average or a bit above.

Stephen Dorff should be on this list.

I've heard stories about David Spade being hung before. And what about Williem Dafoe or Liam Neeson? I've constantly heard rumors about what they're working with.

Mmmmm, Brian Austin Green...I knew I liked him for a reason. There is a pic floating out there with Meagan Fox rubbing his crotch and it looked like he had a pretty nice sized boner in his jeans. Then again, it couldve been a crease, but it was too girthy to just be a crease.

#8 anal_lightbulb, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. Black & Gold

Black & Gold New Member

Watch the last episode of Two and a Half Men and you will see all you need to know about Austin Kutcher.

10. thee1

Gold Member

That could be Leo's balls that are just hanging low in that pic. I've seen the movie mentioned and Leo wasn't hung-looking in it. I agree with the other poster that Stephen Dorff should be on that list. Jason Priestley too, from what I've heard and "seen" in his pants on 90210.

Draft saved Draft deleted