LIFE & STYLE magazine!!

charmed_idol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i just got my copy of this weeks Life & Style magazine and in it is a piece on "large" male celebs. They say that they obtained this info from reliable sources like ex-girlfriends and people in the industry. These celebs are almost 100% guaranteed to be at least 8 inches +:
ASHTON KUTCHER
LEONARDO DiCAPRIO
JAMIE KENNEDY
JAIME FOXX
MICHAEL ROSENBAUM
DAVID SPADE
DAVID ARQUETTE
BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN
JARED LETO
and ANDY DICK

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree about DiCaprio not being "large." . He was in a film years ago when he was younger and had a scene in which he was totally nude. It was a full frontal nude shot with his face in the frame, so I could see that it was really he. His penis was clearly visible for a brief moment, and it was clearly uncut and quite small--almost too small to flop around much.

So, sorry--but I can't buy the claim that DiCaprio has a "large" penis. :frown1:

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Jaime Foxx is WAY more than 8--and there's photo proof. Jaimie Kennedy is NO WHERE NEAR 8. And guess what, there's proof of that too!

You can line your kitty litter box with that magazine, that's all its good for. They could have EASILY googled to verify those two. David Arquette and Brian Austin Green probably do have monsters in their pants, I agree with that.

charmed_idol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i believe i said that Jamie foxx was NO LESS than 8 inches so....they were not wrong about him as you have stated....also this picture leads me to believe a little differently about Leo.
7687d1172585739-leonardo-dicaprio-bulge-leob-jpg

7688d1172585739-leonardo-dicaprio-bulge-leob2-jpg

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe Ashton is over 8 for some reason. I think he's either spectacularly average or a bit above.

Stephen Dorff should be on this list.

I've heard stories about David Spade being hung before. And what about Williem Dafoe or Liam Neeson? I've constantly heard rumors about what they're working with.

Mmmmm, Brian Austin Green...I knew I liked him for a reason. There is a pic floating out there with Meagan Fox rubbing his crotch and it looked like he had a pretty nice sized boner in his jeans. Then again, it couldve been a crease, but it was too girthy to just be a crease.

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i believe i said that Jamie foxx was NO LESS than 8 inches so....they were not wrong about him as you have stated....also this picture leads me to believe a little differently about Leo.
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/7687d1172585739-leonardo-dicaprio-bulge-leob-jpg
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/7688d1172585739-leonardo-dicaprio-bulge-leob2-jpg

That could be Leo's balls that are just hanging low in that pic. I've seen the movie mentioned and Leo wasn't hung-looking in it. I agree with the other poster that Stephen Dorff should be on that list. Jason Priestley too, from what I've heard and "seen" in his pants on 90210.