Life with no dick?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Freddy Bender, Apr 30, 2011.

1. D_Freddy Bender

D_Freddy Bender New Member

Guys have u ever thought how u would feel if u didn't have a dick to jack off and have sex with?

I would be so depressed if I didn't have my dick and balls. I get more pleasure from my member than any other part of my body.

I don't understand why so many guys want to become girls these days. Having a penis is f awesome!!!

Brad800 likes this.
  2. 7inchbliss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    FUCK YEAH!!!! Also my best guess is the best double edged sword on the market, the one that kills the cat, Curiosity.

3. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

i hear some guys take it all off...

4. D_Freddy Bender

@Jamie. I will never understand why.

5. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

me neither

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

hey mate! I can understnd why you love so much your own penis as I ve just checked out your pics!! you cock has a very nice shape and size congrats! what's your length and girth please?
    btw to post something related to the thread.. I always feared to lose my cock for example by cancer... it is one of my worst nightmare...

7. D_Freddy Bender

O thanks... My own piece of meat is around 8. So u love ur dick as much as I do mine?

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

yes I love my own dick even if it's not beauty as your .. its ugly and bent , smaller in size and sometimes lazy but I m still glad to Universe that I am a dick owner...

9. D_Freddy Bender

Naw don't even say that. Ur very handsome. Mine is average... Just a good camera angle. All dicks r the same basically, except for size. They're made to release urine and shoot seed

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

what are you sayng? you are fool?? dicks aren't the same,they differ in shape and size a lot!!! btw you don't look average at 8 inches long... what's your girth too please??

11. D_Freddy Bender

Beauty is subjective. A man's penis isn't nearly as attractive to me as his face is.

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I couldn't imagine it either, but I would imagine that some folks feel that in their mind that they were intended to be a woman at birth, have womanistic traits (larger than normal breasts, womanly figure. small or underdeveloped penis) as well as the firm belief that they should have been a woman.

It's a shame to see the big dicks cut off, but to each is to own I guess. Whatever works for them, and makes them feel "Right".

I always believed as you were born the sex that you are, why change it.

13. Deppity_Dawg

Deppity_Dawg New Member

Albums:
    I have kind of wanted boobs. I've been fascinated by "She-males", chicks with dicks. Would love to meet one and see what develops.
    I'm too old to change sex and I ain't givin' up my mustache!!!!!

OneHungryMouth likes this.
  14. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have often wondered what it would be like not to be hung. I mean I can remember before puberty, but then I didn't know about things. I can't imagine life with no dick!!

15. laphiha

laphiha New Member

Sad thing is, this actually does happen to people. There's a story I saw on yahoo a while back about this boy whose penis got burned off during the circumcision, or something. Nurse fucked up. This happened way back in the 60's, or something, the story was about this poor boy's life with no penis.

There was also a guy on Opera, who went in for an operation, I forget whether it was cosmetic or medical, and the doctors fucked up (getting nervous about hospitals now) and surgically removed his penis. He eventually did have it reconstructed.

16. usnavyguy

usnavyguy New Member

Albums:

Hey Dandyd032000, I am eternally thankful to the Lord for being born a masculine guy with awesome dick and balls. I definitely would be so depressed if I was born as a girl. - Cheers, Mauricio

17. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like having a phallus.

I can't and don't want to imagine life without it.

ronin001 likes this.
  18. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  19. treemagnet88

treemagnet88 New Member

I wouldn't mind being a chick, and having a pussy and tits (I already have a sexy ass and hips lol). But only if I was born female.

I think I'd probably resort to something like bodybuilding like all the baby-dicked little guys at bodybuilding.com do if I actually lost my dick.
    My dick doesn't actually bring me a lot of pleasure. Shit feels good, but after I come, I get depressed. Kind of like after a smoke session.

#19 treemagnet88, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  20. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just this just something to read...i am not eunch at all ;)

Eunuch Archive
    About Us:

The Eunuch Archive is maintained as a friendly place for all questions related to testicles, testosterone, castration, eunuchs, and related topics. The Archive covers fantasy and fiction, as well as reality, both contemporary and historical.

The vast majority of those in society who have been castrated are prostate cancer patients. Men are also castrated for other physical ailments, by accident, and as treatment for gender dysphoria, body integrity identity disorder, and many other causes. Some have it thrust upon them; others voluntarily seek castration. In addition, many people, both men and women, have castration fantasies which are quite separate from, though overlapping with, the realities.

Draft saved Draft deleted