Life with no dick?

willgolden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only just found this old thread!

Many of you know I was born with no penis but, well, the answer may be surprising.

This condition invariably happens because Leydig cells fail to turn gonals into testes. As 5-alpha-DHT is produced in the balls, no testes means no hormone to develop the penis.

Sertoli cells in the moribund gonads carry Anti-Mullerian hormone which prevent genital feminization. Hence: a perfect hormonal male (damn; am I handsome, LOL!) ....except for no genitalia!

Of course, no sexualization at all means no sexual function, drive or sensation, Therefore there is no frustration! So I do other stuff instead of wasting the only 80-odd years I will ever have on earth having sex or chasing it!

I do still enjoy closeness though, male or female, but celibate, not bi!

Well cool allround, to be true!

Hugz Will

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if you are born in a certain way you are just the way you are. What I do not understand are these guys who want to get rid of their genitalia without having the wish of becoming female. There are a few examples on xtube. Very weird.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys have u ever thought how u would feel if u didn't have a dick to jack off and have sex with?

I would be so depressed if I didn't have my dick and balls. I get more pleasure from my member than any other part of my body.

I don't understand why so many guys want to become girls these days. Having a penis is f awesome!!!

Yeah, I think so too. Having a well-hung penis is very awesome. I love it.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some guy in Japan just had his cock & balls cut off, cooked and served to 5 guests who paid $250 each. I just can't imagine that.

D_bxc4z

Just Browsing
Media
i use to think about this a lot actually when i was younger, i use to feel guilty, well I still do whenever i masterbate, and it really made me depressed to the point where i wanted to live without my junk. not that i wanted to be a girl cuz that is not what i wanted! just i didnt want to masterbate and i never wanted to have sex. probably cuz the fact that i was struggling with my sexuality. i wont go to that extreme measure now not saying that no sex is a bad thing.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some poor guys loose their genitals from accidents / war injuries. Some kinds of cancer effect the penis and testicles and amputation is the best answer to saving the males life.

There is an old hypothetical question, would you rather:

Loose your sight or loose your your penis
Loose an arm or your loose your penis
Loose a leg / legs or loose your Penis