Lifeguard

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His name was Thomas.

I didn't visit the pool until I heard that he actually worked there. Afterword, I decided to check it out. It was worth it.

While nobody in school really seemed to notice him, I did. I'm not really sure why no girls ever decided to go for him. In the small New England suburb, a man like him was a jewel of the community. He had blue eyes, blond hair, a dark mocha tan. He was thin yet muscled, a gorgeous tight body that tapered down to a waste so thin that I was positive that I could wrap my hands around it.

He was also a bit of a legend. While changing in the back of the bus, I noticed something. His leggings (which reached halfway to his knees) had a large bulge running down them, a solid two inches of semihard, thick flesh leading up to a massive mushroom head. Being on my football team, it wouldn't be unusual for me to see it, but he usually went home to shower.

I kept my eye out after that. Every time he moved too sharply his flaccid cock hit his shorts and caused a massive disturbance all the way down.

That's what brought me here. I was standing next to the pool, glancing around, hoping to find him. The pool was rather large and it was easy to lose somebody. I smiled slightly as a girl walked past me and ran into me. Her hand brushed my thigh, lingering and stroking it as she walked by.

I was shirtless with only swimming trunks on. My body, if I could say so myself, was that of the Gods. I was the typical "long, tan and hansome." My eyes were a deep green which matched my short black hair perfectly. I had arms that would shame almost everybody else in highschool except for the gym teacher himself, legs that were gorgeously tight and rippling, abs that looked as if they were etched in stone. But I was bulky. I wasn't like Thomas who had all of the beauty and none of the size.

I saw him across the pool. My dick stirred. My cock was another thing that I believed to be unrivaled in the school. It was a solid nine inches and thick. It looked average on my massive body, but it was good enough for me to look average. An average cock would be dwarfed by my muscles.

But Thomas...Thomas's cock was something of legend. He didn't know I was bi. Hell, until I was first broken in I wasn't really sure...

His name was Kyle. He was an emo boy, but he knew what he was doing. I remember him plowing into me, my legs on his shoulders. I remember feeling his seed leak out of me, feeilng his fingernails rake across my back, feeling his lips upon mine and his tongue in my mouth.

I chuckled slightly as I remembered that. He told me earlier that my calves on his shoulders wore out his arm muscles.

Another girl accidently brushed into me. This wasn't really a brush...she "tripped" and her hands landed into me. "Oh...Oh, sorry!" She stood up and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She lingered, staring at me before moving on. She walked away, my eyes trailing after her. She was gorgeous, and if I wasn't into bigger fish right now I'd probably take her into the bathroom and split her in half.

"It gets annoying, doesn't it?" I turned around and looked at the deep, baritone voice. It was a clear pitch, as if every word that he said was the gentle strum on the lower register of the piano. "Getting all of the tail you want."

Thomas placed his hands on his hips, his body gorgeous and glistening in the sun. I felt my cock stir in my pants, the monster rising to do battle with a most formidable opponent. "What?"

"Well, you do, don't you? Any girl you want." Thomas smiled, brilliant white teeth showing behind plump lips.

I suppose I was the closest thing that Thomas had to a friend on our football squad. He was into theater and band when football wasn't in season, so he was discarded as a fag for the majority of the time. He also wasn't very good, which pushed more of the football players away, pushing away the cheerleaders, and the tail that he desired.

"Well...Not ANY girl-"

"Oh, you do, James. I listened to you during football camp. Hell, you told me most of that."

"Oh...I must have forgotton." He called me James. He was the only person in school that did that, and I loved it. Jimmy sounded like some hobo. Jim was too short. James was smooth and beautiful. I swooned slightly. I shook my head. "So...Did you ever-"

"I didn't graduate a virgin, James, although everybody keeps saying that. You know Patricia Spensor?"

"The...that singer from chorus?" Thomas grinned at me. "Really? How was it?" He paused slightly.

"Erm...good...I guess."

"You guess?"

"...Yeah...Well..." He looked up at me. I felt my dick hardening, which would be bad here. If girls were throwing themsleves on my for my body, my rod would develop a magnetic pull. "It...It didn't really...fit." He glanced at the pool, where three lifeguards sat around it.

"What?! There's no way." I've had girls be afraid before, but to have it just not go in?

"Nope. Wouldn't fit."

"So she was just like...afraid, right? That's happened to me."

"She tried. God knows she did."

"You're lying." He smiled at me, glancing to a lifeguard.

"Hey, Kelly! I'm going to go take a break for a bit!"

She nodded, not really paying attention.

I felt myself limping slightly as my massive cock began lengthening. Thomas lead me to a door labeled "Employees Only." I noticed a black mirror covering a large portion of the small building. He opened it and lead me in. He then shut the door. I noticed that the mirror was actually two-way mirror, letting us view the entire pool area.

"This is the surveillance hut. For the management."

"Should we be in here-"

"I'm technically a manager, even though I don't look like it." He set his Lifeguard flotation device down. "God that chick got you good, didn't she?" He pointed to my dick. "Although if a girl like that threw herself onto me I'd probably get hard, too."

"Yeah. It's a pain."

"Yours can't destroy buildings." I felt my mouth water. Thomas was acting strangely. Sure, we were slight friends but for him to talk about himself like this? I chalked it up to him being in a management position. Power always makes one more assertive.

"What?"

He hooked his thumbs into his swimming trunks and threw them to the ground. His flaccid cock hung halfway to his knees. It swung pendulously, smacking against his muscular thighs. His balls hung like two massive kiwis. He pulled out an office chair, sitting down in it. I drew up anoter one, but he stopped me when I was going to sit down.

"You can take them off."

He didn't need to tell me twice. I did, my dick springing free with force enough to slam against my abs and then return to its normal ninety degree position. I sat down.

"This is supposed to be a spot for the managers to watch the lifeguards...but I think it's really a spot for us to watch the swimmers." He wrapped his hand around his lengthening cock. It began thickening, hardening, and growing with every heartbeat.

"Wha?"

"Well, think about it. You can't stand outside and watch these fucking gorgeous women without getting a little wood, and you can't get a little wood outside. You know how this place smells like chlorine?"

I nodded. "I figured that was the pool."

"No." He pointed to a trash can in the corner of the room. "That trash can has had so many cum rags in it that it's kept the smell permanintly. We've tried getting rid of the scent, but we just can't. There's too much."

I felt a glob of precum drip from my dick and hit my foot.

His dick was fully hard now. It was so amazing that I could only stare. It curved up slightly. It must have been over a foot long and as thick as two of mine. My mouth watered, my cock hardened, and I felt my precum speed up its flow.

"...James, I know about you..."

"...what?"

"I know about you. Kyle's actually a friend of mine. I've seen you stare at me...I'm just surprised you haven't seen me stare back." He stood, his cock projecting towards me.

He strattled my hips and lowered himself onto me, my cock infront of his cock. "You may have more muscles, football boy, but I think we know who really is the bigger man."

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He gripped my head and shoved it onto his cock. I moaned as he shoved it into my throat. I gagged, but I had practiced with Kyle (and myself) several times. I felt it continue to slide in. It was natural to me.

I didn't realize what had happened when my lips met blonde pubic hair and low hanging balls. I felt Thomas's tight abs expanding and contracting rapidly as pure bliss filled him.

"I...Ngh...James..."

I smiled and slid off slightly before ramming his dick back down my throat.

"It's never gone....all the way in...into anyone's mouth before..."

I began sliding off before his hands gripped my head and rammed me back on. "Kyle has sucked it...That choir chick has sucked it...Hell, even Kelly out there tried once and she's a fucking slut...none of them have ever had it like this."

I tried pulling off once more, using my arm muscles. I succeeded, his arms were no match for mine. His head was dripping a steady stream of precum down onto my pecs, flowing like a river between two mountains. I gripped it and began jacking him off.

"I guess I'm a natural."

Thomas glanced down at me. "Do it again...please..."

I happily obliged, slamming my face onto his massive cock and hungrily taking the entire thing in. He gripped my head once more and began face fucking me. I felt his veins run past my lips, his salty skin on my tongue. I smelled the chlorine off of him, mixing with sweat and pure lust.

He gripped me, moaning. I felt his nuts hit my chin as they rose to the orgasm. He was breathing heavily. I felt something hit the back of my throat, and soon my stomach began feeling as if I had recently eaten. I didn't know how many shots there were. Ten? Eleven? I wanted more. I milked his cock wiht my lips as I drew off, swallowing each sweet drop of his seed. I then stood. He still had the pleasureful look of orgasm on his face. I kissed him slightly before placing my hands on his tiny waiste.

Just like I thought. They wrapped around.

I lifted him a few feet off of the ground. His legs kicked slightly but I didn't care.

I set him back down and flexed both of my biceps. I noticed his dick twitch at this. I flexed my pecs and abs, his eyes devouring every last bit. I drew him in for a kiss.

His lips were plump and passionate. His breath was minty. I pulled him off and smiled.

"You may have the cock...but the bigger man here. is the one who can really use it." I shoved Thomas down onto his knees and in one quick motion shoved my dick into his mouth.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something was off. He pulled his head off, gagging the entire way, and ended up laying on the ground coughing. He shook his head at me.

"I've never sucked someone off like that before."

I paused. "What? But you said you were with Kyle...and surely you've done it to yourself."

"I don't shove my entire cock into my mouth. And you've seen Kyle naked, was his dick as big as ours?" I shook my head. "He's a size queen, he just throws us onto the bed and goes at ours. I can't even remember if he ever did me orally...all that I remember was the anal..."

He knew he said something wrong.

"James, don't get any ideas. Kyle was six inches, not like yours. I don't know if I could take yours. It's like a fucking can of pop." I rubbed the precum oozing from my cock all over mine and even ran my shaft along the length of Thomas's hardening dick to get some of his spent juice. It was slick, glistening, and looked damn good in my opinion.

"MY dick is big? I should be the one trembling in fear, Tommy Boy." I gripped him again by the waist and lifted him, my biceps not even straining. He was so light but so beautiful. I hugged him tight to my chest and gently lowered himself onto my rock hard prick.

"Ugh...Ngh....James stop- Ah! Oh, God, James, I...It won't fit! There's no fucking way, Ja-Jaames. James! Nngg....Mmmmm...James....James don't..." His dick was at full mast again. I felt his tight, muscular ass hit my base. His eyes were closed and he was leaning into me, his massive dick pressing against both of our bodies.

"James...don't....don't fucking stop, James..." He slipped his arms under mind and wrapped them as much as he could around my bulk. His legs did the same thing, attaching him to me. I leaned into him for a kiss, which he accepted but broke quickly. "Don't stop, James, it's so fucking good..." He used his arms and legs to move him up slightly off of my cock and slam himself back down onto it. I gasped.

He grinned at me and did this again. It was as if he didn't weigh a thing. I gripped him at the waist and smiled. "The bigger man will proceed to show you how it is done, pool boy."

I lifted him almost all of the way off and rammed it back into him. He threw his head back and moaned at this. I did this again, beginning to pick up speed. Thomas's body was eventually like a piston upon mine, just a sheath for my manhood.

I felt his dick rub up against my abdominal muscles, brushing against some of the trimmed black hair I had on my chest. Soon, the front of my torso was almost soaked again by his precum, the juice pouring out of the mammoth dick.

"James. James! JAMES!!" He threw his head at my neck and bit. He sucked at my neck, his trimmed fingernails raking at my back. He pressed his cock firmly against my body, the head aimed directly at my jaw. Thomas began convulsing. I gripped him tightly. He threw his head back and flat-out roared, a sound that would easily be heard throughout the entire pool area.

The first seven shots hit me square in the jaw, the last four making it to my neck. My torso was soaked.

"That's the problem with you, pool boy. You have the bull, he just charges way too soon at the red flag."

He smiled at me before clenching his ass and unclenching. He was using internal muscles that I had not even been aware of. Muscles that he was focusing on hard to even control, let alone pleasure my cock with. His ass soon began to massage all around my cock, the sides of his intestines contracting and relaxing.

The smile on his face quickly changed. He slammed his face onto my chest, a dull thud as his skull hit solid muscle.

"Wh...What ar- oh, fuck, Tho-...What are you doing...to...to my...-"

"Nrgg...the bull may be untr-trained...but he will always beat the horse...so...so easily saddled and ridden..."

My cock began twitching inside of him. I could feel sheer power rising within me. On instinct, I gripped his waist and shoved him farther onto me, drilling him deeper and deeper. I released, pulled out slightly, and slammed into him again.

"Fuck! James, fuck, oh...Nghhh.."

"I'm...Thomas, I'm...Ahh...Ngh...I'm cumming, Thomas...I'm...Fuck, fuck, fuck...Holy fucking shit, I can't fucking stop it. I can't- Thomas, I fucking...I'm..."

He pulled my head forward and kissed me, his tongue entering my mouth and tying it into bows with mine. His tongue retracted and I began kissing his neck, collar bone, and any other spot I could find. As the power continued to build, I felt my knees weaken.

I fell to the ground, Thomas staying connected, intertwined with my body. I bit into his shoulder with such force that the metallic taste of blood dripped into my mouth.

I don't know how many shots I gave out. I lost count at twelve. Thomas's ass was dripping with my seed. I pulled out, a river of cum flowing out after it. I lay down, falling onto my stomach. Thomas only sat in a daze.

I shut my eyes. Minutes later I heard something behind me. Before I could look, I felt two fingers probing my ass. I heard a slick sound. Looking behind me, Thomas was using my cum to lube up his massive, throbbing, steel-hard cock.

"What a nice little pink hole you have there, football boy...it seems, being the bull that I am, I will have to charge."

He gripped my waist. He was obviously straining to lift my weight onto its knees as I was pretty much out of it still, but I managed to get there.

I came out of my orgasmic daze as I felt something massive and dripping run itself along the inside of my ass, and felt Thomas's hands clasp my shoulders.

"Look out, Pony Boy...I'm going for a ride."

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may bring Kyle into this...or something...idk where I'm going.

Lol, but it's good so far, I presume!

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Teehee.

----------------------------------------

As he entered me all I could feel was pain. I remember Kyle thundering into me like a jackhammer, the feel of his rod straining my hole. I remembered my dick bouncing around and dripping. I remember wanting for it to not stop. I don't remember screaming like I did now.

It slid in with effort. I could feel Thomas's grip tightening. I knew that his muscles were taught, bulging, straining out of his arms, venous and tight yet powerful and gorgeous at the same time. I felt it enter. It was like nothing I've ever felt before.

I screamed, but managed to stifle it after the initial outburst. I heard Thomas grunting with effort as he rammed his mammoth, unbelievable cock inside of me. I could feel the cock resisting, pressing back onto his body. My ass muscles were straining to keep the mammoth in, and for the time being, they were winning.

Then the head began to slide in. I felt as if I was being split in half. Images of child birth filled my head as the massive cock began entering. I gripped the carpet, pulling up strands. Thomas began panting and grunting more and more heavily. I felt my cock begin to rise once more despite the cum stains on the floor.

Then Thomas stopped. I felt his hands, leave my shoulders and grip my waist. I opened my eyes for the first time since he began pressing inside of me. I had a massive cock in my ass, and I was not sure how the meat inside of me managed to fit. "Good lord Thomas...That thing's huge...I can feel it all the way inside of me...Oh, God..."

"James...That was only the head."

"...What?"

"You still have thirteen inches of shaft, muscle boy. I only stopped because i hit something." He thrusted slightly inside. I felt something within me repel him once more. Each bounce increased the pain, pressure, and pleasure building within. With each bounce, I grunted. Thomas laughed slightly.

"Brace yourself. You remember last year when you broke your leg during that game against Bayville?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"That will seem like sex compared to this." He gripped my shoulders and I shut my eyes. He pressed in further. Pain filled me. I gripped the carpet once more, screaming slightly as he pushed further and further inside.

Something finally gave way and my entire body went numb. I shuddered as his cock slid further in. He withdrew slightly and pounded once more. I moaned, his grunts behind me growing ferocious. I could feel every vein, every bulging vein on his massive cock as it entered my once tight hole.

I felt his cock hit something else, the feelings from the first barrier that he had hit coming back tenfold. I gripped the carpet as my cock began spasming, jizz shooting onto the carpet. He moaned, his grip on my shoulders intensing as my body convulsed inside. In his pleasure, he pressed harder on my body with his mammoth dick.

Something gave way once more. I felt incredibly warm, as if a perminant orgasm had washed over me. I screamed. My voice filled the cabin. People most likely outside were staring at the shack. Thomas paused.

"Fuck...fuck, I'm so sorry...I always st- ngghh, fuck...I usually stop there..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RAM ME!"

"Looks like the bull tamed the horse, pony bo-"

"If you call me pony boy without shoving the rest of your trunk into my ass when you pull out I will beat the shit out of you."

"Guess I won't pull out, po- oh..oh, fuck...- pony boy."

He thrusted into me once again. I finally felt his massive nuts fly up and hit my own. I felt his blond bush against my ass. I felt his muscular thighs. And he pulled out little by little once more, slamming his dick into my ass.

He did this for what seemed like hours to me but was most likely only twenty minutes. I came twice within that time. Thomas's cock filled me, I felt so alive with it inside of me. I never wanted for it to leave.

But all good things must come to an end. He bent low over me, wrapping his arms around my massive bulk, nibbling slightly on my ear. "James...James it's...I'm...Fuck, James...." He then threw his entire weight back, ramming himself into me, my own cock going into convulsions and cumming in the massive wet spot beneath me. He roared, a gutteral sound I've only heard from lions at the zoo.

I felt every drop release within me. Every drop hit somewhere inside. My entire body felt warm with his cum. He pulled out, a gaping hole in his wake where a tight pink asshole used to be. Cum spilled out after it. I collapsed onto the floor, my dick dragging against the shag carpeting inside, across the massive puddle of my own spunk.

He fell on top of me, a leaf lying on a boulder. He was breathing heavily, as was I. Both of us didn't speak for quite some time.

Thomas pulled me closer. "Where have you been all my life? Never has anyone been able to fit it all...We need to do this again..."

I shut my eyes and smiled. "Alright...pool boy...but don't tell anyone...that the muscle stud...let you top him..." He wrapped a hand around and grabbed the mountains that were my pecs.

"You got it, pony boy."

There was a knock at the door. Both of us froze.

"Thomas? Thomas, it's Cole. You okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah." It was obvious that he wasn't. His voice was slightly high pitched and airy. But Cole seemed to know what was going on.

"Okay, just making sure."

I heard footsteps as he walked away.

"Damn..." I said, "I wanted to fuck him, too." Cole was the typical swimmer. He had a sleek build. He didn't have abs like Thomas, but he was skinnier than the boy on my back. He also had an adorable, fuckable face that seemed like it would love to suck a nice cock.

"You don't. He's about half my size."

"...Everyone's about half your size, Tommy."

"Okay, well...He's not big at all, he just kinda humps until he's done...and that doesn't really take long at all. Then you get to take care of your own self."

"You know this how?"

"Kelly has done almost everybody on the pool squad, including most of the girls. She had a knack for the sack."

"So she's a whore."

"Pretty much, but I'm pretty sure I ruined her...just like you..."

I felt fingers wiggle inside of me. I never felt them entrer. He managed to shove three fingers inside without me noticing.

"Shit, dude, I'll never be able to fuck someone else."

"Thank god you're my bitch now."

"...Thomas, don't make me stand up and beat you."

"You couldn't if you tried and we both know that...my muscular bitch."

I sighed, pressing back into his wide, flaccid cock.

"Yeah. Your muscular bitch. Your own saddled little pony."

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awh, y'all are too kind. Lol. Well, I'm at a loss as to where to go from here so pitch me your suggestions.

...no women will be involved, though. Vaginas are gross.