Lifeguards and speedos

Bradstick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wondered if anyone has seen trend of lifeguards only wearing boxers or if some beaches they are in also in speedos? ---I wonder if some only wear them to work out after hours--anyway ever 'swipe' a guard's speedo?

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wondered if anyone has seen trend of lifeguards only wearing boxers or if some beaches they are in also in speedos? ---I wonder if some only wear them to work out after hours--anyway ever 'swipe' a guard's speedo?
Not the speedo, but the life guard under the boardwalk. :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Solid red boardshorts are standard for the male San Diego lifeguards. Sometimes, you can see the outline of a Speedo underneath the guard's boardshorts. On very rare occasions, you'll observe an on duty male lifeguard wearing only a Speedo (memories of Baywatch!). Would like to see the lifeguards in Speedos more often.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a lifeguard we had a "Speedo" uniform suit, red, white or navy blue, I have seen lifeguards wearing a variety of garb, I guess it depends on the organization.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Solid red boardshorts are standard for the male San Diego lifeguards. Sometimes, you can see the outline of a Speedo underneath the guard's boardshorts. On very rare occasions, you'll observe an on duty male lifeguard wearing only a Speedo (memories of Baywatch!). Would like to see the lifeguards in Speedos more often.

Hey SDBG, I go to the beach in Del Mar often and while unfortunately the lifeguards do wear those red shorts, there is one kid there that had an incredibly visible hang even in those. He's worked there for the past two summers and I am hoping he's there again this summer. He always seems to find a reason to jog slowly on the beach and when he does he has some major flop happening. Check it out...he is usually at the station out on the sand in front of Jakes.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey SDBG, I go to the beach in Del Mar often and while unfortunately the lifeguards do wear those red shorts, there is one kid there that had an incredibly visible hang even in those. He's worked there for the past two summers and I am hoping he's there again this summer. He always seems to find a reason to jog slowly on the beach and when he does he has some major flop happening. Check it out...he is usually at the station out on the sand in front of Jakes.
Thanks for the tip hungtoomuch. I ride my bike along Pacific Coast Highway from Pacific Beach to Encinitas and back every now and then. I'll have to make a water stop by Jake's and check him out. Even though boardshorts are not form fitting, they are sexy in their own way. The lighter colored ones show VPL fairly well, and guys know it - a likely reason that we see more white ones on the beach than any other color.

Reactions: deleted18464931

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While in high school and college I was a life guard at a local pool, we all wore red speedos

I would have loved lifeguarding even more if speedos were our official uniforms...

I always wore a red one under my trunks.. and then in the evenings when there was practically no one else there I'd take my trunks off do do my evening closing activities.. since I didn't want to get my shorts wet at the end of the day..

Reactions: jockbros

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish peeps wern't so uptight about Speedos here in the US of A. I wore a pair of square cut to the water park a year ago and a guy hollered to me "hey fella, why don't you put on some pants!" I should have told him to get a life. I like to wear Speedos to get maximum sun exposure on my body. I tan wearing a Speedo in my back yard. Dare not go to a swimming pool
wearing one. :-(

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I've been hitting the beaches in southern California since the early 1970's and to this day have never seen lifeguards in speedos, except during tryouts and training for new lifeguards. On duty - never.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once saw a lifeguard at Deerfield Beach, Florida wearing a navy blue speedo. He was sitting in his tower most of the time. Then he came down and went to the showers. After he showered he went back up to the tower, wrapped a towel around himself, and slipped the speedo off. Under the towel he put some underwear on, then took the towel off. He was wearing a pair a gray bikini briefs. He then put on some sweatpants and a shirt and left.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once saw a lifeguard at Deerfield Beach, Florida wearing a navy blue speedo. He was sitting in his tower most of the time. Then he came down and went to the showers. After he showered he went back up to the tower, wrapped a towel around himself, and slipped the speedo off. Under the towel he put some underwear on, then took the towel off. He was wearing a pair a gray bikini briefs. He then put on some sweatpants and a shirt and left.

guards should wear speedos always for faster rescues!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a lifeguard all through high school and college. Required uniform was a red speedo and a whistle. When I coach swimming today my uniform is a red speedo and a whistle.
without pics i hightly doubt it

as much as i'd love it to be true, just dont see a school letting a coach wear a speedo these days

D

deleted436524

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudistCoachBen

I was a lifeguard all through high school and college. Required uniform was a red speedo and a whistle. When I coach swimming today my uniform is a red speedo and a whistle.

as much as i'd love it to be true, just dont see a school letting a coach wear a speedo these days

If the man says that's the way he suits up for practices, who are you to say he doesn't dress that way. There are some schools left in this country where the parents don't dictate what the curriculum is.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by NudistCoachBen

If the man says that's the way he suits up for practices, who are you to say he doesn't dress that way. There are some schools left in this country where the parents don't dictate what the curriculum is.

I KNOW we're talking about "College" schools here, riiight?? :wink: