Life's unfair!!!

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not been on this Forum very long but I have noticed that some guys on here who have the nicest looks, bodies, cocks, brains and a IQ of a 140 and over are to die for!:tongue: and if did die you would shag their ashes :wink:
So what I am saying is why are so many of us short, fat, bald, ugly and thick :confused:
and we just want a little bit of love for who we are, as we never can compete!

As it is nowadays you have to have the perfect body and the biggest cock to be on top of the world OR do people still look for the person who has got a nice heart and share a life with in contentmemt?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Meg, but to you isn't that imperfect body your idea of perfection is? I like guys who are leaner than the average guy so they're not everyones idea of perfect, but that's my perfect.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not been on this Forum very long but I have noticed that some guys on here who have the nicest looks, bodies, cocks, brains and a IQ of a 140 and over are to die for!:tongue: and if did die you would shag their ashes :wink:
So what I am saying is why are so many of us short, fat, bald, ugly and thick :confused:
and we just want a little bit of love for who we are, as we never can compete!

As it is nowadays you have to have the perfect body and the biggest cock to be on top of the world OR do people still look for the person who has got a nice heart and share a life with in contentmemt?

You have to be near perfect or you are SOL.

Yep, life is so unfair. How well I know. I've been SOL since day one...

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a thing: you can always get thinner, go to a gym, and study.
No matter how stupid you are, you can study and acquire more culture, thus becoming more interesting.

No matter how fat (or thin), you can alway go to a gym and get a better shape.

And, no matter how rude, you can alway strive to become more gentle, charming etc.

Point is: you may not become a Greek God, but you can always surpass youself.

Yes, life may be unfair, but to rant only is the path of the lazy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry I'm one of the thick ones, what does sol mean?:redface:

Shit out of luck. :smile:

The girls are right. Perfection is a matter of perception. What you find most appealing about someone may not be so for another and that includes intelligence, personality and attitude as well as the physical.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The girls are right. Perfection is a matter of perception. What you find most appealing about someone may not be so for another and that includes intelligence, personality and attitude as well as the physical.

What about those of us almost nobody finds appealing?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy who isn't 'perfect' can overcome that by being a good listener and talker, full of fun and happy with who he is, however a great looking guy without a personality is just so much meat.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I know what you mean!
But the funniest thing is that I am the positive person that you could ever meet, and still shit happens :confused:

You are luck to be positive. You are way ahead of me, and I envy that.

I am about the most negative person you could ever meet...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy who isn't 'perfect' can overcome that by being a good listener and talker, full of fun and happy with who he is, however a great looking guy without a personality is just so much meat.

How about not good looking and no great personality either, or much of anything else?...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's that then Viking. Honestly you never miss a chance to put yourself down, if you don't believe in yourself how will anyone else?

You honestly seem to be a guy who has a lot to offer, concentrate on that instead of putting all your energy into being negative.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a good looking person can actually lose appeal the more you get to know them and discover they have no personality or are just generally a horrible character. They become ugly!!

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
buddy, would you expect to find sympathy if you logged into a "hot black guys' support group" and wanted sympathy for being white?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who's that then Viking. Honestly you never miss a chance to put yourself down, if you don't believe in yourself how will anyone else?

Me. In my opinion...

You honestly seem to be a guy who has a lot to offer, concentrate on that instead of putting all your energy into being negative.

I wish somebody could tell me WHAT I have to offer.

I just get very discouraged. I hear all these other guys telling about women coming on to them. Whether on the job, in school, or whatever.
I have NEVER had a woman (or a man either) come on to me in my life...