Lifestyles Or Trojan??

rickster235

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just wondering what type of brand you use. I use trojan and like them not sure if lifestyles are worse or better?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Different people like different brands. Some of my friends swear by Trojans, but others hate them with a passion. It all denpends on what you like. Have you tried more than one brand?

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trojan Naturalamb or Trojan Polyeurethane. Anything else takes away too much sensation for me to come unless its ultrathin, and depending on your style and the vagina/rectum you're workin' on, you might just be taking a risk.

And its too bad lambskins don't protect against STD (makes me feel dangerous).

I don't particularly care for lifestyle. Those NYC Condoms have pretty cool packaging though.

TWZR21

Experimental Member
Media
If im correct....I believe lifestyle had a higher rating on dependability by some %, I dont know the exact number, but there wasnta big difference at all, and I believe they use stronger spermacides as well, I dont remember where I got this information, let me check and get back on it...

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just wondering what type of brand you use. I use trojan and like them not sure if lifestyles are worse or better?

I mainly use Trojans because I grew up with them. Lifestyles are fine -- don't seem any better or worse to me, but a different feel as the condom slides back and forth, I guess because of different lube.

Lifestyles makes a cola-flavored condom for oral sex that's pretty close to Coke flavor...and Trojan makes a mint-tasting one, both readily available at the local drugstore. (Yes, I do just about have their condom selection memorized!) So depends what you're in the mood for, I guess.

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used condoms for years and they simply under performed (got dry and smashed my erection and my glands. The trojans always had a strange smell so I didn't like them. Magnums were like night and day. They fit so much better. But my favorite condom is actually these new ones from lifestyles...they are called something like extra large tip....try them...your glands will not get smashed as much as they do in other condoms.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a LIfeStyle's Man.

I've said again and again: TRY THE LARGE (GREEN PACKAGING) LIFESTYLE'S.

They are much better for girth (not length) for the larger man. I think they put MAGNUM's to shame... Of course, XL is a little different.

Have never found a Durex Large or X-tra large.

And thank-you, Admiral for follwing-up on Naturalamb. These are not an option for gay men and staright one-night situations. Although they are super comfortable, they ONLY prevent pregnancy. Any STD's pass right through.... I know a couple people whose partners were infected with Herpes using these, thinking they were being safe. HIV also passes right through.