lifestyles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Oct 2, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Why are these condoms made so small? and has anyone tried the larger lifestyles like the xl or whatever it's called?

Got a pack from the health department, but found out they're basically all garbage cause I have to wrestle the things on and then I feel like my dicks being choked to death

2. Baricza

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had the same problem with lifestyles brand. I'm not sure about the larger size ones.

3. B_Mister Buildington

They're made for smaller men. It isn't advertised, because then everyone would be too embarrassed to buy them.

4. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

I figured so because there's no way that fits normal people. The health department should really invest in condoms that fit.

5. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

I've posted this before, but try They-Fit condoms. I can't buy condoms "off the rack". Nothing would fit, not even Magnum XL's. I also had problems with being choked or breakage. They-Fit condoms should accommodate your size.

6. Oldschool79

Oldschool79 New Member

Lifestyle sucks, they give them away free for a reason I think. I have the same problem. You'll probably have to pony up and buy the bigger ones at the store, being just under 8" I found the Magnums are very comfortable. Haven't tried any of the others since the Mags get the job done.

Draft saved Draft deleted