lifestyles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Oct 2, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Why are these condoms made so small? and has anyone tried the larger lifestyles like the xl or whatever it's called?

Got a pack from the health department, but found out they're basically all garbage cause I have to wrestle the things on and then I feel like my dicks being choked to death

2. Baricza

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had the same problem with lifestyles brand. I'm not sure about the larger size ones.

3. B_Mister Buildington

They're made for smaller men. It isn't advertised, because then everyone would be too embarrassed to buy them.

4. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

I figured so because there's no way that fits normal people. The health department should really invest in condoms that fit.

5. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

I've posted this before, but try They-Fit condoms. I can't buy condoms "off the rack". Nothing would fit, not even Magnum XL's. I also had problems with being choked or breakage. They-Fit condoms should accommodate your size.

6. Oldschool79

Oldschool79 New Member

Lifestyle sucks, they give them away free for a reason I think. I have the same problem. You'll probably have to pony up and buy the bigger ones at the store, being just under 8" I found the Magnums are very comfortable. Haven't tried any of the others since the Mags get the job done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice