Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was chillin with a buddy today, who was filling the room with pretty potent fumes- like every 10 minutes. I asked him "what died?" and he said that he had bottomed for a guy that morning- and that sometimes he gets plenty of gas following anal sex. He said that it's like the action of a human plunger- all the cock thrusting also puts in air that later must come out.

Anyone else experience this? Or is he full of "hot air?" (pun intended.)

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the gas that he's passing smells pretty bad, then he obviously didnt clean well, and he needs to visit the toilet. I sometimes have a lot of air stuck in my guts after getting fucked, but it never smells- I tend to be a little obsessive about cleanliness when it comes to getting fucked. The only reason gas smells is because it's a mixture of ammonia, methane, and some other stuff. It can also smell because there is some residual fecal matter in the rectum. Air that's in there because a cock has been pumping it in should be odorless if the bottom is clean up there. Don't ask where I know all this....I get bored sometimes at work, and Wikipedia is my friend :)

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is particularly when getting fucked doggy style that this happens. If the bottom is on his back, it is usually not a problem. Agree that if it is smelly, then he didn't clean out properly and should go to the toilet and let it out there.

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
personaly I never have had this problem. Might want to try some kegel exercises to try and tighten things up a bit.