Like Being Watched?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Timbo5678, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Timbo5678

Timbo5678 New Member

Can you easily be convinced to shed your clothes at a party or public gathering (to say nothing of nude beaches and hot springs). Once you naked are you eager and happy to let nature take its course?

Do you enjoy it when people watch you masturbate or watch you and your girl friend or boy friend have sex? Where do you like it to happen?
    Are you able to facilitate it happening? When did you first discover you liked being watched? Do you cum more and/or have bigger orgasims when you're being watched? Do you like to be encouraged by others, verbally or physically while being watched? If you don't or haven't, would you like to?

2. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    no problem shedding my clothes here if it is a nude beach or private place. I won't break the law or flash if thats what you mean. but am not shy about it either. never had a problem performing either if others are watching. it actually made me harder.

3. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I will also admit that I get a little, well a lot excited when someone is watching. I won't just strip my clothes off and begin to perform, but if the atmosphere is conducive and its legal--I become a exhibitionist...just don't tell anyone :)

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Timbo.

5. BrownStallion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am realizing that i enjoy being watched which is why i started to cam. its something new to me but its cool.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    As odd as it sounds, I like being watched in the urinals. :x I guess it's the sort of taboo involved with peeking.

I enjoy myself quite a bit in locker rooms. n_n Seeing the older men walk around without towels was a relief to me, when I first started going to the gym. These men were nothing to look at, yet confident enough to be barebutt nude, so I eventually followed suit. That eventually turned into me enjoying being peeked at by the shy guys. n_n;

I've yet to go to a nude beach, as I don't have the confidence to go alone. :x I also don't know erection etiquette in that kind of setting. :x

7. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also love to be watched. Nothing better than going to a local adult cinema and seeing guys get off watching me stroke my cock or even better watch when 2 or 3 guys want to play with me.

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Man! Go for it!

9. B_patrick

B_patrick New Member

Love being watched and exposing my cock. Adult movie houses are the best. Like for guys to watch and get turned on. I never wear underwear when I go so I can get my cock out easy. Once I was at the back of a bus and I jerked off with another guy. Very exciting and very dangerous

10. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Basically, you want to know if anyone is an Exhibitionist? lol

11. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Fucking my wife in the dunes at a certain nude beach has been super hot, especially when other people come upon us and take a good long look.

And, of course, I love having a buddy watch me fuck my wife, before or after I watch him fuck her and I cheer them both on.

Also, long ago, sucking guys and being sucked in a park where an audience often gathered.

#11 B_bi_mmf, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  12. Gomez

Gomez Active Member

Albums:
    Not infront of strangers, I can't say I'd be all that keen to be honest. Butt saying that, I've never been in that situation so I couldn't say.

I've had sex infront of two of my close friends with my ex girlfriend, I didn't feel uncomfortable and I enjoyed it. But that's a bit different. We where very drunk aswell.

13. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

If in the right atmosphere with right people, in the right mood and properly enticed,I could be easily convinced to put on a show.

Of course that has never happened for one reason or another.

14. B_ScottWilliamsonOC

B_ScottWilliamsonOC New Member

I like to be watched. I find it a huge turn on.

My g/f and I where at the river years a go and we decided to do it.. right there on the bow. She was already topless and asked me to come over to her. I did and she started to undo my shorts. The friends we were with cheered us on. I laid down on the bow and she rode me. It was hot! Of course, this was a night and there was not very much boat traffic at the time. About 7 of us on the boat:p

15. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Here in Denver we have the Mon Chalet (www.mon-chalet.com). They have a clothing optional enclosed pool and two hot tubs with an adjacent "play area" (just two queen size beds with sheets next to each other). I have used the play area with 4 different women with 100-120 people watching. Didn't do anything different for me than sex in private. It was fun being led through the crowd by the women with my hard-on at full staff.

16. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

with an ex gf we were watched by the two other couples in the hotel room we shared,it was wierd because when i knew they were watching it took me a long time to cum,my ex wanted to stop, but her friend said "no..no let him blow his load..we'll wait outside"
    but they were peeking in through the door,and kept walking in and out of the room getting things that they had "forgot"

17. bgr_thn_avrg

bgr_thn_avrg New Member

Albums:
    I could be in the right situation and be good with being watched have sex. I haven't been in that position, but I could. I wouldn't jack off in front of someone, unless it was a woman who asked me to for her. And I have no problems being nude in public for non-sexual reasons. I've had my share of drunken streaks and shocker naked scenes at parties

18. manc_lad84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love being watched and showin off
    Wank loads about someone watchin me and encouragin me to wank more
    Think i do have an exhibitionist streak in me

Draft saved Draft deleted