Like Cock

striker83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an interesting side affect of being a member of this site. I have come to really enjoy the pictures of cock, some more than others and some a great deal. I have never had a man 2 man experience (except for jr high j/o). I think I would really enjoy jacking off with some of these members, however I find men unattractive. It's really just the cock I like, is that common to anyone else, or is it just me???

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
This is an interesting side affect of being a member of this site. I have come to really enjoy the pictures of cock, some more than others and some a great deal. I have never had a man 2 man experience (except for jr high j/o). I think I would really enjoy jacking off with some of these members, however I find men unattractive. It's really just the cock I like, is that common to anyone else, or is it just me???

I feel very much the same as you. have pictures in gallery if interested. I must be honest though I wouldnt mind having your beautiful circumcised penis in my hands for awhile.

BLKDIK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinda sorta too.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wouldn't mind jacking with ya bro.