"Like" Comments...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I wish I could "like" comments like you can on facebook. A lot of my comments are ones where I jsut want to say that I LIKE what he's saying; a "like" button would do that for me...maybe we could have a "dislike" button too...:biggrin1:

whacha think ya'll?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^Thanks!

Where is the dislike button?

a button where if you DISlike the comment, you press it. It doesn't exist, but there IS at least one group on facebook asking for one...a dislike button I'm sure would be more of a debate, but I'm fairly certain about a like button

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a button where if you DISlike the comment, you press it. It doesn't exist, but there IS at least one group on facebook asking for one...a dislike button I'm sure would be more of a debate, but I'm fairly certain about a like button
YouTube has both, in the form of "thumb-up" and "thumb-down" buttons.
Yeah, a lot of forums have "like" buttons or "rep" buttons. I think that would work well on here.
What is "rep" supposed to mean?

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see. Why not?

Because it would be the end of this forum, and perhaps the entire internet with the blackhole it would create. I mean just ONE of the "comment on the cock above you" threads out of the like 6 that are out there has Almost 15k replies. How many posts would be liked just because they like the person's cock, or they think they are hot, or they are trying to hit on them, or they are just a stalker? Ultimately, this site is vain enough already.

Rep is reputation. Rep buttons aren't tied to posts like 'like' buttons are, they are for the user. You don't rep a post, you rep a user.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think LPSG had a like/don'tlike/rep point system here for a while. was before my time, but i've seen threads floating around with heaps of back and forth about how it rocked/sucked.

hmm how about a "fuckin'A!" and a "fuck that noise" system?