Like Em Straight Videos?

kapricornkisses

Legendary Member
Media
I would like to get my hands on Guthrie's scenes. His expressions are hot.

579-0_0h10m58.484s.jpg

imgff2eddb9.jpg

and Cox/Jasper's scene with Brent too.

(m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=6rITNfpF2OndmX9a)7.jpg

iamangel1901

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know the struggle so I'll be collating all the vids that I have in a google drive and I'll be sharing the link here. Please feel free to add yours.

Also, I've been actuallu trying to sign up for years now but sadly my country is blocked so my credit card is beung denied. Please let me know if someone can help me.

Reactions: kev2001

iamangel1901

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know the struggle so I'll be collating all the vids that I have in a google drive and I'll be sharing the link here. Please feel free to add yours.

Also, I've been actuallu trying to sign up for years now but sadly my country is blocked so my credit card is beung denied. Please let me know if someone can help me.

Here are the initial videos. Sorry, I initially compiled the ones that are in low res (480p). I will be collating the 720p ones and will be adding it in a folder.

LES Collection - Google Drive

I think I have Guthrie's and Jasper's in high res. Let me check.

ColemanBeau

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are the initial videos. Sorry, I initially compiled the ones that are in low res (480p). I will be collating the 720p ones and will be adding it in a folder.

LES Collection - Google Drive

I think I have Guthrie's and Jasper's in high res. Let me check.
Thank you very much, I was looking for these Robbie videos, thank you very much. I hope you can upload more videos.

broseph2015

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Thanks man this is awesome. Still hoping I or someone finds the evereth gregor vid, but either way much appreiciated!

Reactions: kev2001