Like Fleshlight?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by alwayshornyatl, Jul 18, 2010.

1. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    I want to increase my stamina and think a Fleshlight would be just the thing. Have any of you been able to increase your time before cumming using Fleshlight?

Also, they sell a number of mounts to simulate actual sex, rather than rubbing it over your cock. They also seem rather expensive. Have you found a place to put your Fleshlight that is effective and cheap?

2. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    Hi, it's just me again. I thought I'd put up another post to move mine back up the list. I seem to remember some members posting about Fleshlight but have been unable to find it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    I like the fleshlight, excellent toy, great orgasms - I have several textures, I got the 3 for the price of 2 special. Wonderwave is my favorite. Speedbump good too. The smooth one is blah, sorry I have it.

For cheap "mounts," put it in a gym shoe. Or stick it in the middle of a rolled up sleeping bag. Or stick it between the mattress and box springs, get on your knees and have at it.

#3 DeepDish, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  4. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

Those mounts seem awfully pricey to me, and I prefer to use it standing up, on a table of appropriate height. Sideways in bed works fine too. As a "retarded ejaculator" rather than a premature one, I find the Fleshlight helpful in reducing rather than increasing the time it takes me to cum. Agree with the smooth one being blah and wonder wave being much hotter, but if you're trying to cum slower rather than faster that might be a good thing.

5. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Good points, nwnccpl. I think the wonderwave is a more "realistic"/"humanoid" feeling, so that might be pretty good for learning ejaculatory control. They have one called the "stamina training unit" which I guess some guys like too.

#5 DeepDish, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  6. TorpedoHead

TorpedoHead Member

Albums:
    I have the wonderwave, and it gives me incredible orgasms. Only thing is it makes my dick really sensitive, and so after cumming cant thrust more than once without pain.

I cum really fast in it too.

7. pwrdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have come (cum <g>) to prefer the smooth one:
    - Less problems with the sensitization after cumming
    - Larger diameter hole is better for thicker dicks
    - Easiest of all to clean afterwards

I also have been my Fleshlight like NWNCCPL to reduce the amount of time it takes me to cum. I think the smoother texture is a better training aid for that. For your application I agree you'd probably want to go with the textured options to build endurance.

Regarding mounts, I either put mine under the cushions of the sofa or between mattress & box spring. BUT in both cases, I first insert a large towel into the area I am placing the fleshlight and drape either end of it on top of the mattress/sofa cushion and the other on the floor where my knees would be resting. Insures that none of the lube gets on the fabrics.

I'll be reading posts for a good options to mount it in the 'missionary position' on the bed or floor. Had not thought to the tennis shoe.........

I also know of the Tenga re-usable one which opens up for cleaning - anyone here try that? Here it is:
    TENGA USA

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

thanks for mentioning Tenga. never heard of the product line... seems interesting!

9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Use the search function. If you cant find it...you can narrow it down by using "Advanced Search"
    http://www.lpsg.org/103971-fleshlight.html
    There are others...but you get the idea.

Oh hell the Shoe is tops in my opinion.

For me, it creates a very intense sensation and a ultra quick orgasm.
    It angles the fleshlight opening just right, so when you go at it....its just hot as hell.

I would put a ziploc bag on the end of the fleshlight then stick it in your shoe. Otherwise you might have a squishy shoe!

My cleaning video is around here somewhere.
    I have the Anus Ice Ribbed and the Vagina Ice Vortex. I'd like to get the STU (Stamina training Unit) when funds get more plentiful. Unfortunately they dont offer this as a sleeve only.. :(

#9 Rikter8, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  10. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    Thanks, Gents.

11. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

Thanks again for the TENGA link - where have these products been all my life? Can't wait to try 'em!

12. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    If I remember correctly, most of the Tengas are single use only.

13. pwrdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    The flip one is re-usable and durable. The other ones are sealed and can be used for a few more than just one use, but I understand should be tossed after a while for sanitary purposes (mold, etc). But the flip one opens to be cleaned and is designed to be a direct competitor to Fleshlight. Still, I have not yet bought it - waiting to hear form others. One of my fears is that since it was designed in Japan, it might be a bit too tight (I don't know if my assumption of the Japanese being hung smaller is right, I just seemed to always run across smaller Japanese men than American men).

14. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully somebody who has on can address the tightness issue.

Also appreciate your between the mattress and box springs towel tip - Good One!

15. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

16. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I purchased the Fleshlight ice butt style with the wave sleeve and I love it. Considering investing in additional sleeves. ...possibly vortex, ribbed or pleasure bumps.

Draft saved Draft deleted