like it to be naked in the garden?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I had a fenced in area where I would lie in the sun to tan and no one on ground level could see me, but those in a near by high rise could look out and see my dick hard at times. Knowing someone might be looking helped keep my cock hard. What about you, e-l?

Luke

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
i often lay down in my garden naked at summertime, and from first floor the neighbours ( especially their 16 and 18 year old sons ) can watch me and my big schlong.
one time a sew one off those boys was jerking of behind the window, then i made my gigantic schlong very hard, i like it when someone becomes horny when looking at my big one.

josh: i dont tend to get naked at home as im only 18 i still live with my family, and i dont let um hav the pleasure of seeing me naked! Apart from when we are in the changing rooms or when i get out of the swimming pool and they see me nob.

1811: yea, being naked outside is cool, but i dont really do it in the vicinity of prying eyes. they'd think i was strange, or quite obviously showing off which to me isn't cool

Yknarf: I used to go naked out onto the lawn in the middle of a summer's night and sprawl on the dewy grass and shoot loads in the dark.
Franky

SizeRulz: I love to swim naked - feels so good. No nude diving though. Only made that mistake once. Talk about pain.

Xtremely-huge: I love being naked on my back porch :p :p

It's the greatest feeling knowing the neighbors can see my giant cock ;D ;D ;D

I often times Jack off when the neighbors young daughter is out there sunbathing with her boyfriend, it turns her on, and gets her boyfriend jealous. :D :D

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sure, our backyard was pretty secluded, had a weight bench out there, would lift weights in just skimpy shorts and I knew the neighbor guy and his 18 y/o son would peek and watch me which gave me an instant hardon, so I'd intentionally show off, and strip and let them watch me j/o after all outside...I was 18-19 at the time, so always wanting to cum.

Reactions: Geroguy