Like showing it off in public?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi!
Do any of you well hung studs like to show off your huge tool by wearing tight jeans and short shorts so that it shows when you walk? Do you like to get the attention from both guys and girls? Is it a turn on for you?
I'd like to hear about some of your experiences if you do like to show it off and get admiration from other people--particularly from other men. I could also share some of mine.
I know I enjoy catching sight of a well built dude in tight pants who is proudly displaying the size and shape of his big manhood for all to see and toadmire. If you got it, flaunt it! :smile:
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

psman9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HELL YES!
ever since i notced girls checkin out my crotch i knew i lked showin.
i got some old 501's i bought in a thrift store 12 years ago..that are so worn in the crotch that u can almost make out the head,and girls love lookig at it..gets me lucky every time!!

D

deleted3272

psman9 said:
HELL YES!
ever since i notced girls checkin out my crotch i knew i lked showin.
i got some old 501's i bought in a thrift store 12 years ago..that are so worn in the crotch that u can almost make out the head,and girls love lookig at it..gets me lucky every time!!

I just noticed the same thing in some of my older jeans...lol So I guess i do but by accident...lol

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!
Do any of you well hung studs like to show off your huge tool by wearing tight jeans and short shorts so that it shows when you walk? Do you like to get the attention from both guys and girls? Is it a turn on for you?
I'd like to hear about some of your experiences if you do like to show it off and get admiration from other people--particularly from other men. I could also share some of mine.
I know I enjoy catching sight of a well built dude in tight pants who is proudly displaying the size and shape of his big manhood for all to see and toadmire. If you got it, flaunt it! :smile:
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
I like whipping it out about 4 ft away from the urinal in public restrooms.