Like some here I want to be bigger

6BEE412

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello there, I'm new to the site obviously and really don't know how to navigate sites like these. If I am mistaken this is a blog site right? Or something of that means...Well I'm here cause I want a larger dick, I'm not small or nothing, about 7' in length and about 5.5' in girth if I am correct, those are measurements when hard. I really would like to increase my girth more then anything :redface: and if possible after that, go for length. I've known about techniques such as Jelqing* for a while now but have never been able to be consistent with the workouts. I've tried the pills, Vi-grx to be exact with no improvement. I want this to work this time around and I'm looking for all the advice I can receive. I'm really still in doubt however if being able to increase your penis is something that is "real" and if there is a limit to how much you can actually increase your size without passing out from all the blood rushing to your increased member. If you guys are willing to help I'm all ears.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to the site... it's not a blog site... some users HAVE blogs but it's primarily a support group for big ones and ppl who like big ones. :smile: I hope you enjoy us and get the info you want from the boards. Just find the Penis enlargement forum and knock yourself out, plenty of info to keep you busy for quite a while there.