Like the smell of a dirty dick ?

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) How many time per week do you wash your dick ? 2) Have you ever smelled or sicked a dick that hadn't been washed for 7 days ? My first girl friend wasn't bothered to suck my dick when dirty and smelly, the white dirt wasn't turning her off

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you haven't washed your dick in a week I'm surprised anyone would want to be with you. I shower every day and washing my dick is just a part of my shower routine. What do you do shower and skip washing your body?

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you haven't washed your dick in a week I'm surprised anyone would want to be with you. I shower every day and washing my dick is just a part of my shower routine. What do you do shower and skip washing your body?

I never shower. I bath once per week in average (could be 5 days or 10 days)

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eww boy, you should bath your parts EVERYDAY. I shower multipule times in a day "before I go to class, when I get out of class and when I get out of work" and if I go out that day I will shower when I come back from my night out. I know I shouldn't use so much water, but I don't like being dirty, it's not healthy and definetly not attarctive...it's just not a good look ya know.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Eww boy, you should bath your parts EVERYDAY. I shower multipule times in a day "before I go to class, when I get out of class and when I get out of work" and if I go out that day I will shower when I come back from my night out. I know I shouldn't use so much water, but I don't like being dirty, it's not healthy and definetly not attarctive...it's just not a good look ya know.

tbh, that isn't that healthy either :rolleyes:

But still, wash your dick everyday, and wash your body at least two times a week, better three lol. Too much wasking the total body with soap isn't good for your skin and the protection it gives too the body against micro-organisms. If you wash yourself everyday just with water and no soap, that is alright.

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everytime after I pass urine, I wash my dick.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Some people are kind of like dogs. They like odd sharp smells. They live for them.

However, I like hygene and his friends, and prefer a clean body to something that smells rancid and unpleasant. I enjoy sex. I love clean scent. . A washed body will let me put my mouth just about anywhere. If you wanna smell dead or diseased, include me out.