Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tbh, that isn't that healthy either :rolleyes:

But still, wash your dick everyday, and wash your body at least two times a week, better three lol. Too much wasking the total body with soap isn't good for your skin and the protection it gives too the body against micro-organisms. If you wash yourself everyday just with water and no soap, that is alright.
True, but that's based on your activities performed throughout the day. I work with lots of products at my school "clay, paints ect" and I work at the YMCA "that speaks for itself" I also coach my little cousin's track team on Fridays and Saturdays. It also depends on your skin type, rather your skin is very oily or not, but regardless you should bath atleast once a day, period :rolleyes:

Reactions: Geojino

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a masseur and a few times over the years I have had smelly uncut cocks on clients that you could smell across the room! They really turned me off of uncut cocks. I have to remind myself that most uncut guys don't let themselves get that way.
I love the sweaty natural BO of a guy IF I am attracted to him. I had a former bf go unwashed and w/o deodorant for a couple of days and I could smell his pits from some distance and it was a serious aphrodisiac. Eating his armpits later was extasy!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:sucks:
1) How many time per week do you wash your dick ? 2) Have you ever smelled or sicked a dick that hadn't been washed for 7 days ? My first girl friend wasn't bothered to suck my dick when dirty and smelly, the white dirt wasn't turning her off

:privateeye::scratchchin:Your profile (as of right now) says:
  • Biography I like large dicks
  • Location Holland
  • Interests Sex
  • Occupation Teacher
  • Gender Female
  • Sexual Orientation 99% Straight, 1% Gay
:wtf: WOMEN DON'T HAVE A PENIS :eek: :011:

ok I'll stop now it's like shooting fish in a barrel :bluboomteamenforcer

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I never shower. I bath once per week in average (could be 5 days or 10 days)

I really get turned on by body odor and the smell of an unwashed dick--especially if it is uncut. I love man smells. If you were gay, I would love to lick out your armpits, your ass, suck your cock, etc. I shower about twice a week because I like the odors also.

Reactions: person1992

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
:sucks:

:privateeye::scratchchin:Your profile (as of right now) says:
  • Biography I like large dicks
  • Location Holland
  • Interests Sex
  • Occupation Teacher
  • Gender Female
  • Sexual Orientation 99% Straight, 1% Gay
:wtf: WOMEN DON'T HAVE A PENIS :eek: :011:

ok I'll stop now it's like shooting fish in a barrel :bluboomteamenforcer

My first girl friend wasn't bothered to suck my dick when dirty and smelly, the white dirt wasn't turning her off

Yeah, don't get it either. You have a dick, but are a female person?
Btw, from Holland, what a coincidence, from belgium here, let's speak Dutch. Hoe gaat ie?
Wat brengt je eigenlijk hier met die stomme idiote vragen? Mensen afblaffen en doen alsof je alwetend bent? Begrijp het niet hier. Het is wel duidelijk dat je hier al eerder lid was.