Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favourite thing is getting sucked off. However, even gay men aren't always good at this, and I can often feel their teeth - a definite turn-off. If he isn't very good at sucking, then I would prefer him to jack me off.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to be jacked off. It has become my favorite thing and the way my girlfriend does it is so very good and to top it off she loves to feed me my cum.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually got jacked off last weekend

the rugby match I had set aside time for, had been called off, so I decided to hit the athletic club

after having showered, I was walking down the hall, just before I got to the locker room, in a dimly lit area, this guy engaged me, and jacked me off

were it not for the fact that he was biting my pecs just right, it would have been completely forgettable

so no, doesn't do much for me

D_dlv03hzx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like getting jacked by another guy, they know exactly how to get you off. Girls on the other hand, im not that fond of having them do it.

clipper1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love jacking guys off.There's something about teasing and pleasing a cock by hand that gets me sooooooo hard.The sight of a guy shooting his load by my hand is such a turn-on.I used to frequent some xxx theaters in my area.Spent many an afternoon helping guys relieve their aching cocks.mmmmmmm memories.Hope I left them with some hot memories too!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I absolutely love it!! However more with men than with women.

Unfortunately, I never had a woman that enjoyed it, so consequently, none were very good performing it. However, didn't mind because penetration is my favorite with them.

Guys however are a different story. This ranks right up at the top of my likes. I've had some amazing handjobs, and have received rave reviews on my performances! I kind of think it's because of the old addage that they know what feels good to them and can transfer that to others.

Truly believe that if guys who are paranoid of other guys touching them would loosen up and try this, they would be in for one hellova surprise :biggrin1:

Last edited: