Like to get jacked?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love it!! However more with men than with women.

Country
I wish your hoss could FLY
because i would ask you both to fly over here to NZ .. and we could have a competition
see who can .. deliver the BEST' hah
I have stated on several threads similar, by far my most favoured activity
Giving... haha
enz

No not really. Like someone mentioned before, never had a girl that was all that great at it. I'd prefer a BJ or sex. I've had better footjobs than handjobs.

D

deleted157868

I have never gotten jacked by a guy but I can only imagine that they are a lot better then girls. One time I was getting jacked by an inexperienced girl and she was getting upset that I wasn't able to come, so I said "Let me show you how its done, I have 5 years of experience doing this on myself" lol.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Having had a few straight JO buds who like hand jobs (reciprocal too) we do enjoy a good hand job. Yes, women can be taught and some do a good job but their arm tires easily. To give a good one, you have to pay attention to certain details like the guy's breathing, the stiffining of his cock, the tightening up of his balls, pressure on the frenulum, etc. These things serve as kinda of a progress report as to how well you are doing. When I am getting a good hand job, I never want it to end inspite of the happy ending to come. I loved being edged and to edge you have to pay attention to what is going on like when to speed up and when to slow down. I've had some mad screeming orgasims by hand jobs because the other guy knew what I was experiencing and wanted it to be as good as if he were doing it to himself. When you have just received an absolutely fantistic hand job and then it's your turn, there is great pressure to give as good a one as you received.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a refresher & end of year reading, otherwise known as a

'bump'

of couse any further additions for reading purpose ONLY, are WELCOME of course ha

Last edited:

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when my girlfriend does, but she rarely keeps at it, because she only does it make sure I'm hard enough to enter her.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some partners who've jacked me off as if it was an art form. God love 'em. Then, just as with other types of sex, I've had some absolutely forgettable hand jobs, as well. And if I never get one from some girl with small hands and long (sharp) finger nails, I couldn't be happier. Still, when all of my experinces with being jerked off could be taken together, it's still one of my favorite types of foreplay.