Like to humiliate little guys

joeysmalls

Just Browsing
Media
hardone831,

You're not so big that you should be so concerned with the giving end of the humiliation. You're average length, but skinny as all get out. Is that why you get off on making fun of the real small guys; because deep down inside you feel small, inadequate? Did some lady (or maybe guy) call you a pencil di**?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
hardone831,

You're not so big that you should be so concerned with the giving end of the humiliation. You're average length, but skinny as all get out. Is that why you get off on making fun of the real small guys; because deep down inside you feel small, inadequate? Did some lady (or maybe guy) call you a pencil di**?
You've been here for a year and a half and this is your first post? Great start. :rolleyes:

Some guys love SPH from other men or from women. Some people like giving them what they want. I don't think that it's as mean as many people seem to think.

SPH is a large part of the Cuckold scene that I used to be (very briefly) a part of. I have seen a lot of it, and much more intense scenes (sissification, public humiliation, cock cages, etc.). If the cuck got off on it then fine. If not, fine. No big deal.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE=hardone831;2278321]If you are a small guy and enjoy humiliation, pm me, i'm happy to oblige shrimps :saevilw:[/QUOTE] Try www.measurection.com this is www.LARGEpenissuupportgroup.org :rolleyes: :duh:

Sorry Rex2000, but I have had just about enough of these SPH men approaching me here. The last thing we need is to encourage them.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry Rex2000, but I have had just about enough of these SPH men approaching me here. The last thing we need is to encourage them.

That's why I'm trying to turn you into a lesbian, silly. Seriously, just tell these guys that you have a hung Texan at your disposal.

why do u care, the question wasnt directed to u
Then you should have indicated to whom you were directing it. You posted it right after mine, so I presumed that it was directed at me. Use the "Reply" button.

hardone831

Experimental Member
Media
hardone831,

im about twice the size of the 4inch guys, so they seem to love being humiliated by me, ud be amazed how many pms i get from guys who cant wait to be humiliated, they love it, they actually beg to be humiliated so its not like im forcing some evil thing on them, they like it bro

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[QUOTE=hardone831;2278321]If you are a small guy and enjoy humiliation, pm me, i'm happy to oblige shrimps :saevilw:
Try www.measurection.com this is www.LARGEpenissuupportgroup.org :rolleyes: :duh:

[/QUOTE]
If a guy with a little dick wants to be humiliated by someone bigger, why would he go to a little cock site? The big ones are here.

Littlebit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey hardone. i would like to be humiliated by you. these other guys here just don't understand. i only have a 3.7 inch pee pee. i feel very tiny, especially after looking at the pictures of your adult + sized package. i admire your huge dick because it's much better than mine. i wouldnt be able to give anyone the same amount of pleasure or anywhere near it for that matter, as you can. I don't know what i'm missing out on. :/