Like to humiliate little guys

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't see the problem with verbal stuff, either humiliation for the smaller guys or praise for the really big guys, or vice versa for that matter, if that's what turns them on. I'd never do it unless asked to, and I'd never do it if I thought it was in any way hurtful to the guy asking for it. Aside from that, I can't see how it's any different than any other kind of sexy/dirty talk you could do during sex.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Never thought about it before and don’t normally see myself as someone who might enjoy role playing.

I don’t think I’d enjoy humiliating anyone smaller; I’d feel too badly for them even if I were confident they wanted it. But I can see how it would be fun to be humiliated by someone bigger – if they enjoy doing it – and we both get off.

I guess I am very service inclined and could get in to trying to please someone who is “superior” to my “inferiority.”

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
some people are quite harsh and some understand.

some big-dicked guys may never understand that us small-dicked and pathetically endowed guys need humiliation as that is the only way we feel we provide pleasure/amusement to others, whether men and/or women.

fmysub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi. This is my first post (YAY!) and I chose this topic. :smile:

I don't see what the problem is. Humiliation can be fun, so it's not an insult if it's wanted.

Now, I'm not a cuck but I love it when a dominate guy wants me to submit to his "authority" while making me feel like a weak submissive type. Other guys have different forms of humiliation like bondage or s&m. Mine is being controlled and told what to do, so this topic is nothing strange to me.

I think the anti-SPH guys should accept it as any other form of legitimate role play.

D_Allison Chains

Account Disabled
Media
i don't really get the humiliation thing either, and i've had 2 guys ask me to get into that. one is a long time friend/ex-boyfriend who i've hooked up with but never fucked. he's seen the pics on here, and has been begging me to find a guy with a big cock to fuck me while he watches, and we talk shit about how small his cock is and how much im enjoying the big one im fucking. i just don't get into that (even being called "dirty slut" etc in bed, i don't dig it) and i can't see why anyone would get off on being insulted.

the other is my ex that i currently work with. that's complicated :/

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can humiliate any guy....does not necessarily mean they have a small penis, afterall I can also make any penis small even non existent. It is to do with guys getting off watching their girlfriend or wife getting a good humping by well endowed guys. Listening to her moan and groan. Basically a voyeur. They can see different views that if they were partaking, they could not. Then coupled with the "I'm forced to watch" scenario makes them a victim! Just another form of roll play, same as S&M. if it floats your boat go for it.

Personally I think all men should be humiliated....any volunteers?

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always found this to be interesting, I dated a small guy. I happen to really like it, he hated his lil dick and found pleasure being made fun of. it was hot

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A point of clarification seems to be needed with regards to the comments about "humiliating the humiliator".

Remember, folks, the CONSENSUAL nature involved in small penis humiliation. Those who engage in SPH consensually are engaging in a mental form of sadomasochism. Like it or not, understand it or not, it is their choice of behavior.

Those that seek to humiliate someone who does not invite it ("humiliate the humiliator") are being rude and abusive.