Like to humiliate little guys

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
When small guys who don't have anything at all going on can't take a hint that I'm not interested, I tend to point at their micropenis and exclaim "that looks like a penis, ONLY SMALLER!"

I'm a size king, but there are hot guys who are not well hung.

Reactions: c3cuck

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can humiliate any guy....does not necessarily mean they have a small penis, afterall I can also make any penis small even non existent. It is to do with guys getting off watching their girlfriend or wife getting a good humping by well endowed guys. Listening to her moan and groan. Basically a voyeur. They can see different views that if they were partaking, they could not. Then coupled with the "I'm forced to watch" scenario makes them a victim! Just another form of roll play, same as S&M. if it floats your boat go for it.

Personally I think all men should be humiliated....any volunteers?

D'oh! Pick me! Me!

For some reason, I'm exceptionally horny today.

Last edited:

topdragster334

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a very small endowed jewish guy, i have found nothing is hotter than hearing my jewish wife verbally humiliate my size. but even better is when she invites other jewish wives over to laugh at their little jewish husbands.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
For me, i think the problem comes from the term "humiliation".

The kind of conversation I like is when a bigger guy isn't afraid to show his pride in his own size, and feels free to comment how how the other guy's size seems to him--completely honestly without having to worry about the other guy's feelings.

That doesn't usually translate into "humiliation" unless the smaller guy basically starts begging to be talked down to.

But, if I'm chatting with a hung guy, and he says that my dick looks small to him, and that he is glad he has the size he has, and that he feels like his cock is more powerful than mine, that's just his opinion. On some level, since, even as a str8 dude, seeing a big cock in the locker room makes me feel jealous, slightly shy about mine, and makes me wish i had a bigger one, it is a turn on to have a window into what a big guy like that really thinks when he sees average or below average guys.

Human nature says that he is gonna take some pride in that.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
another way to put it,,,,

for me, the kinda of conversation where the bigger guy feels that he is the "bigger man" and is proud is hot. If he is an absolute asshole about it, that is crappy. But if he takes the tone of coach/player, dad/son, older brother/younger brother (I'm talking tone in all these, not roleplay) of basically knowing he has the superior power and superior flesh, but wants to build up the other guy out of brotherly or manly affection. . . . but there is still no doubt who the alpha guy is here....

that kinda conversation is interesting.

but it isn't quite "humiliation"

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
as a very small endowed jewish guy, i have found nothing is hotter than hearing my jewish wife verbally humiliate my size. but even better is when she invites other jewish wives over to laugh at their little jewish husbands.

I am not Jewish, but I am circumcised and have a small penis.

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
jjdov hit the nail right on the head with this one. When i was growing up, having one of the biggest dicks in my class gave me such a sense of pride. other guys would ask me all kinds of questions and begged for me to show them. some of them were tiny, but others were average, and they all looked up to me and my dick dick.

when my younger cousin asked to see mine and i showed him, he was in awe of how massive my cock was, but i told him that he would catch up cause of heredity, blah blah blah. anyways, he brought a friend over so he could show me off to his friend and we ended up all jacking off together. they couldnt get over my big meat and load, haha. anyways, my cousin caught up and carried the family name well in his class of havin the biggest dick in his class so they all looked up to him

point is, they whole olderbrother/younger brother thing is definitely true, i just like being looked up to. but im also not against goin to the "humiliation" level if the smaller guy wants it haha

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree with dinklet... we have alot in common i guess.. but SPH and Big Cock Whorship can be very intense and mutually satisfying!

D_fnvl9Vz2

Just Browsing
Media
another way to put it,,,,

for me, the kinda of conversation where the bigger guy feels that he is the "bigger man" and is proud is hot. If he is an absolute asshole about it, that is crappy. But if he takes the tone of coach/player, dad/son, older brother/younger brother (I'm talking tone in all these, not roleplay) of basically knowing he has the superior power and superior flesh, but wants to build up the other guy out of brotherly or manly affection. . . . but there is still no doubt who the alpha guy is here....

that kinda conversation is interesting.

but it isn't quite "humiliation"

Hmmm, yes. I think this post hits the nail on the head.

Doesn't have to be humiliation. But pride, comparison, recognition, camaraderie but still alpha & beta. Comparison of success with women too.

Difficult to find discussions at this level however.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason I feel a huge disjoint here. Exerting power or force, or "mine is bigger than yours" over someone isn't an expression of pride, it's an expression of insecurity. If you feel good about your sexual capacities, then you don't need to flaunt it in front of others--the satisfaction is intrinsic to your self concept.

One of the worst sexual experiences I ever had happened when a black friend of mine (I'm white) and I wound up with these two rather wild girls who were intent on having a four-way. Well when I dropped my pants, my rather large prong swung out like a jack-in-the-box. The girls were elated. Then the attention went to my friend just as one of the girls said that they couldn't wait for a "big black one." When he dropped his pants, his dick was pretty normal, a few inches shorter than mine, and much thinner. The silence in the room was deadening. I didn't feel pride, I felt bad for my buddy, who not only wassn't hung but had quickly just gone soft. And even though he was only twenty, nothing the girls did brought any life to his humiliated cock. The girls were up for carrying on with me, but I decided to just call it a night--it's hard to have fun when a friend just went through all of that.

His humilation didn't make me a "bigger man," but I'd like to think that maybe my empathy for him might have. Aside from the inconveniences that being born with a large cock can create at times (you all know what I'm talking about), I'm glad for what I've been endowed with, and my ability to use it to pleasure my partners; I don't need comparisons with other men's lesser sexual capabilities to make me feel good about my own.

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
at.your.cervix - very well put.

However, I am more of the mind that a fetish is a fetish. Some things that are said in the bedroom between any two people (or more) stay in the bedroom. I do a number of things in the bedroom, most of which are in line with yours, using what I have been given to share with and please whomever I am sharing a bed (or other space) with.

That said, there are some things I do in the bedroom that simply stay there. Dom/Sub of most types (be it size, racial, physical, pain, etc) are simply that. SPH to me is nothing more than a version of dom/sub. I do not think it inhibits the other individual from living a normal life outside the bedroom at all, and if that is what gets them off, and it is not harming them or others, where is the harm?

It would be a different story if you were in the locker room and you laughed at every person who was smaller than you and degraded each of them. If it is with a person who asks for it and enjoys it...so be it.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at.your.cervix - very well put.

However, I am more of the mind that a fetish is a fetish. Some things that are said in the bedroom between any two people (or more) stay in the bedroom. I do a number of things in the bedroom, most of which are in line with yours, using what I have been given to share with and please whomever I am sharing a bed (or other space) with.

That said, there are some things I do in the bedroom that simply stay there. Dom/Sub of most types (be it size, racial, physical, pain, etc) are simply that. SPH to me is nothing more than a version of dom/sub. I do not think it inhibits the other individual from living a normal life outside the bedroom at all, and if that is what gets them off, and it is not harming them or others, where is the harm?

It would be a different story if you were in the locker room and you laughed at every person who was smaller than you and degraded each of them. If it is with a person who asks for it and enjoys it...so be it.

Yes, fetishes are just that: fetishes. There IS a whole world of difference humiliating a guy because that's what he wants, and humiliating a guy becuase it's what you want. I have to think of a friend of mine who's a surgeon, who regularly sees a dominatrix because in his words "it feels so good to spend an hour whithout being responsible for somebody's life and death." I don't get off on kissing some dom's boots, but he does, which is all that's important.

D_Henry_Deutschendorf

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, fetishes are just that: fetishes. There IS a whole world of difference humiliating a guy because that's what he wants, and humiliating a guy becuase it's what you want. I have to think of a friend of mine who's a surgeon, who regularly sees a dominatrix because in his words "it feels so good to spend an hour whithout being responsible for somebody's life and death." I don't get off on kissing some dom's boots, but he does, which is all that's important.

Exactly, there is a difference. I have been with small guys (less than 5 and thin girth) and had no need want nor desire to say a word to them about their size because we had a great time together doing any number of other bedroom things :) But then I have been with guys smaller than me who want me to tell them how small they are etc. The main thing I get off on (within reason) is what gets the guy I am with off. You spoke of using what you have to please the person you are with. That's me as well. Cheers!