Like to humiliate little guys

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
I can humiliate any guy....does not necessarily mean they have a small penis, afterall I can also make any penis small even non existent. It is to do with guys getting off watching their girlfriend or wife getting a good humping by well endowed guys. Listening to her moan and groan. Basically a voyeur. They can see different views that if they were partaking, they could not. Then coupled with the "I'm forced to watch" scenario makes them a victim! Just another form of roll play, same as S&M. if it floats your boat go for it.

Personally I think all men should be humiliated....any volunteers?

i'm game - especially from the women! float my boat, freyasworld. but i ain't into the cuck scenarios, just good ol' fashioned teasing... what's the point of having a tiny prick if you can't have any fun with it, right?? :biggrin1:

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can understand it among homosexuals, but any straight man who gets off to humiliation - like the cuckold scene, all that crap - is a loser, a beta. you can even be wealthy, doesn't matter - in the game of evolution, you're a sad sap, and hugely unattractive to women. sorry for the harsh words, folks, just telling it like it is.

edit: this may cause screeches of disapproval

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried to play with some of these SPH lads that hung out in the chat room during my chat room phase.
Apparently I play too rough for the poor fragile petals.
Who would have thought, right? :tongue:

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried to play with some of these SPH lads that hung out in the chat room during my chat room phase.

well you won't find me in the chatroom, but you can give my gallery a visit and try your stuff there. :tongue: just how rough is rough?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can understand it among homosexuals, but any straight man who gets off to humiliation

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Why should it make any difference whether they're gay or straight? :confused::confused::confused:

Who'd have thought? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sophie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to compare cocks and to measure them. Its a huge turn on for me since it's just kinky as hell and I'm in control.

Reactions: c3cuck