like to watch guys jerk off?

D

deleted136887

All my ex gf and the current one loves to watch.
One has to please them however, and I love to watch them masturbating as well.
I think it is part of the range of acts that makes up the the whole of the love-making experience.

fook

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex used to love to watch me jerk off, she would ask me to do it and half way through she would b playin wit herself beggin to swallow the load that would soon arrive lol she was sooo much fun,

I would be exactly like your ex! very sexy

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to see it in a small group of guys, three of us. Had a gf that enjoyed it as part of foreplay.

A friend of mine happened to be gay and during one of our long runs penis size came up and all the somewhat real mostly silly stuff us "normal" guys think about it. He challenged me that any issues I might have about an ex or two he cannot "ignore" it given his long time lover was truly endowed. Through a few twists of the conversation the plans of our end of run routine was diverted. We went to his place to clean up. They were "playfully monogamous" and eventually the three of us were on his very enclosed and private patio the soak in the tub turning into a oval jerk. I say "oval" since the Jacuzzi was that shape.

Even though all of us in our twenties at the time it felt wonderfully naughty. I have no issues admitting that seeing a truly mammoth penis in person was very erotic. Just in case someone reads this and wants to know size: If you have ever seen Jeff Stryker's penis it was like that just thicker, slightly, and very straight instead of that little downward curve that Jeff's perfect penis makes.

A usually very sexually active gf, we dated over five years, was not up for sex one night. A very giving lover on all accounts on this particular evening she suggested that I just fondle her and take care of myself. This was at least two years into the relationship. A testament to her eagerness and openness in bed to have this discovery take this long. Within thirty seconds of me doing my thing she turned into Minx, even more so than her usual. Well, me jerking in front of her got put into the ever expanding rotation. In a romantic scene of a movie the starlet greets or new lover at the door in alluring negligee. In our case there were a few times that I was home from work before her and she would walk into the bedroom with me standing on the bed facing the door going to town on the raised flag.

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching men play with their dicks. Fucking isn’t the ONLY hot thing out there to do. I’m a visual woman so I like to see guys being pleased. A guy that let’s me play with his cock is #1 in my book.

We both get pleasure from it and doesn’t require intercourse.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love watching men play with their dicks. Fucking isn’t the ONLY hot thing out there to do. I’m a visual woman so I like to see guys being pleased. A guy that let’s me play with his cock is #1 in my book.

We both get pleasure from it and doesn’t require intercourse.

I'd be more than happy to let you play with mine... :tongue:

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I've done it a couple times in front of a girl. It was so hot, I guess in large part because I used to do it all the time, while trying my best to imagine a girl in front of me, watching, getting turned on by it.

One girl, we were in the shower together, I was washing her back and she said "Are you jacking off? Can I watch?"

So both of us were on our knees in the hot shower, I was seriously stroking it, but what made it so awesome was how into it and turned on she was. I got off just by watching her facial expression, her eyes as they stared down between my legs. It had always been such a private thing for me, to have someone watching it and getting off on it was such a freeing and exciting experience. She seemed especially into it when I came, making a sexy little gasp.

A few minutes later, we were sitting on the couch, and she was looking at me with this funny little smile, I said "What?" And she said "No guy has ever done that in front of me." Which made it even better.

Reactions: octopod

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^THAT!!

Most all of the women I've jacked off for got really turned on by it.

I jack off on webcam essentially all the time for various women (provided they have a webcam as well). Even girls who profess not to like it seem to enjoy my shows, if only because I do it differently.

There are tons of guys online willing to show off their cock for free, practically begging women to watch them. A couple of female friends of mine have told me about being overwhelmed with requests to look at a man's cock.

I don't really understand the point of going HAY WANA C MY DIK and then jacking off, asking if she thinks it's big, and going through all that trouble like it's something serious. On a webcam, since the girl can't actually do anything serious with the cock, it's essentially taking the cock out of an intimate context and displaying it in and of itself. A cock, by itself, is a size-changing hardness-altering darkly-colored tube attached to a thin skin sack with balls inside, and the entire apparatus exists to pee and shoot white stuff. It's anything BUT serious.

And so, I show it off as a plaything, something silly that you can appreciate without being horny or being particularly into the whole webcam thing. In other words, while I'd love to turn a girl on with my cock, making her laugh is a main goal as well. Judging from reactions I've received, I think this is a good way to go about it. The problem arises that once I've given a show to a lady, trying to entertain her again gets more tricky. Good thing girls tend to appreciate watching me slowly stroke my cock even after I've ran out of cock stunts and tricks!

But to answer your question, Sharp8008, from my experience anyway, yes, girls do like to watch guys jack off. The problem for guys is that girls, again from my experience, aren't fond of being repeatedly asked and begged to watch.

Puppetry of the Penis! LOL
Which was a really good and interesting show!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^THAT!!

Most all of the women I've jacked off for got really turned on by it.

I jack off on webcam essentially all the time for various women (provided they have a webcam as well). Even girls who profess not to like it seem to enjoy my shows, if only because I do it differently.

There are tons of guys online willing to show off their cock for free, practically begging women to watch them. A couple of female friends of mine have told me about being overwhelmed with requests to look at a man's cock.

I don't really understand the point of going HAY WANA C MY DIK and then jacking off, asking if she thinks it's big, and going through all that trouble like it's something serious. On a webcam, since the girl can't actually do anything serious with the cock, it's essentially taking the cock out of an intimate context and displaying it in and of itself. A cock, by itself, is a size-changing hardness-altering darkly-colored tube attached to a thin skin sack with balls inside, and the entire apparatus exists to pee and shoot white stuff. It's anything BUT serious.

And so, I show it off as a plaything, something silly that you can appreciate without being horny or being particularly into the whole webcam thing. In other words, while I'd love to turn a girl on with my cock, making her laugh is a main goal as well. Judging from reactions I've received, I think this is a good way to go about it. The problem arises that once I've given a show to a lady, trying to entertain her again gets more tricky. Good thing girls tend to appreciate watching me slowly stroke my cock even after I've ran out of cock stunts and tricks!

But to answer your question, Sharp8008, from my experience anyway, yes, girls do like to watch guys jack off. The problem for guys is that girls, again from my experience, aren't fond of being repeatedly asked and begged to watch.

Puppetry of the Penis! LOL
Which was a really good and interesting show!

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I think the major turn on for the one who is doing the jacking is that, we all used to jack by ourselves when we were still virgins, it was such a private, almost taboo thing to do, and we'd be doing our best to picture a hot woman (or man) in there with us, and now you can actually see a real girl in the flesh in front of you, participating in this "secret" ritual, it makes it feel so liberating and exciting. Makes it especially pleasurable if they tell you how big you are, and how much it's turning them on, and when they reach out and lightly graze your chest, thighs, balls, shaft with their fingertips

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I think it's sexy, but it wouldn't be just a random guy, it would need to be in a specific setting, and depends who it is.