Like to wear pants, sweats, shorts, swimsuits that really show it all,off?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I have what might be called a fetish for anything I'd wear around my lower body that gives a real accurate depiction of what I love having between my legs! I like real snug and clingy but not really too tight and binding clothes, allowing for maybe a little 'bounce and jiggle' as I walk. Being in largely the company of other men in public and letting them all get a real good idea of what's hanging down there is a huge turn-on. I get really off on being a little semi-boned doing this.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well if you got it flaunt it!!
59e2f45c4f0e833ba4dedb878d8480d5.jpg

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I have what might be called a fetish for anything I'd wear around my lower body that gives a real accurate depiction of what I love having between my legs! I like real snug and clingy but not really too tight and binding clothes, allowing for maybe a little 'bounce and jiggle' as I walk. Being in largely the company of other men in public and letting them all get a real good idea of what's hanging down there is a huge turn-on. I get really off on being a little semi-boned doing this.
We need more pix of your bulge! :) Just sayin’.....

D

deleted994557

Show us

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I do like to how a bulge. I try to keep a balance: I don't want it to be the first ting people notice about me, but if someone takes the time to check out my crotch I want it to be obvious there's some decently sized equipment there.

Reactions: 1 person

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I do like to how a bulge. I try to keep a balance: I don't want it to be the first ting people notice about me, but if someone takes the time to check out my crotch I want it to be obvious there's some decently sized equipment there.
Good luck with that--folks always seem to notice my crotch first--sometime I try to be almost obnoxious about it--I can make it VERY noticeable, and I love that!