Like younger ?

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo yo yo,first of all hi to everyone,i must say i have been wonderin' lately.....do older women like and watch on the streets young guys or more someone of their age.Of course if you ask any guy out there he will tell that he likes younger girls more.....well 90% of them.....what about the ladies and why ? Of course i think sexually,not like.....who would you like to go to dinner with or spend some nice time in conversation with candlelights.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just turned 20 and since I first hit puberty, I've had this undying fetish of having a private, sexual tryst with a woman in her 30's to 40's. I'm not sure why. I'm not limited to full out "milfs" either, the typical cute mom-next-door will do. I'm trying to feed my need by browsing them through Myspace. Heh.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And wow, you have a really huge penis.
Everytime I feel okay about my penis I see penises like yours and feel small again. LOL.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
LemacST, put your mind at ease. I think your cock is quite gorgeous! Nice and thick--yum!! This from a woman who is 32. I'd eat you up in a second!

Naughty Bhoy, I actually find that the trend these days is for younger men (30 and under) to seek out older women. Cougar hunters. They're tired of the games the young girls play and want an older, experienced woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it or take control to get it.

As for me, I'm a total Bobcat. Cougar-in-Training. I've got 8 years before I get my actual Cougar title, but I'm definitely on my way!

Media
my wife is 47 and the guy she hooked up with is 24 and very well hung...she really liked the idea of a young guy but she says she doesn't hit the streets looking for them all the time. We found him on the internet for his size. I'm afraid to show her your pic. LOL :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I look at younger men -- if they're old enough to buy their own beer, sure! Every age has its charms, so why discriminate? :wink:

SCsoccerMom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi and a big wow to all you guys you are all very amazing....anyway not what I came here to say.....yes older woman to notice yngr guys......but not in the same way maybe that yngr guys scope out yngr woman.....for myself....I am normally so preoccupied with kids or work or shopping for house stuff or whatnot when I am out I don't notice much of anyone.....and we are not really "club" types by either age or disposition so we don't find ourselves at 40+years of age hanging out in meat rack type pick up bars......so when i see a handsome yng stud the first thing that comes to mind is Hummm a handsome yng man I am sure his parents are proud.....i guess seeing them more in a motherly type view......so that cute yng stud would need to flirt or do something to change my perception of him from a cute yng boy to a sexual being.....once i have realized that oh yeah he may be a cute yng lad but he is also a horny yng stud.....then i begin to look at them in a different light....hummm....perhaps too much caffine today I feel as though I have rambled and not conveyed my point......hope you can dredge some insight out of this mess of a reply :redface:

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi and a big wow to all you guys you are all very amazing....anyway not what I came here to say.....yes older woman to notice yngr guys......but not in the same way maybe that yngr guys scope out yngr woman.....for myself....I am normally so preoccupied with kids or work or shopping for house stuff or whatnot when I am out I don't notice much of anyone.....and we are not really "club" types by either age or disposition so we don't find ourselves at 40+years of age hanging out in meat rack type pick up bars......so when i see a handsome yng stud the first thing that comes to mind is Hummm a handsome yng man I am sure his parents are proud.....i guess seeing them more in a motherly type view......so that cute yng stud would need to flirt or do something to change my perception of him from a cute yng boy to a sexual being.....once i have realized that oh yeah he may be a cute yng lad but he is also a horny yng stud.....then i begin to look at them in a different light....hummm....perhaps too much caffine today I feel as though I have rambled and not conveyed my point......hope you can dredge some insight out of this mess of a reply :redface:

great boobs!

"older" women can be super hot. but most of 'em graduated from thinking musicians are sexy when they hit 30 :(

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate how this computer screen is impairing my my double milf fantasy. Seriously. I'm sad now :( I want to eat both of you up

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"older" women can be super hot. but most of 'em graduated from thinking musicians are sexy when they hit 30 :(

Uh-oh... I'm 44 and one of the guys I currently have my eyes on is maybe 30 and is a musician. :smile:

Yeah, I love younger men! I forget who said it, but "as long as they can legally buy beer". heehee... I don't limit myself to JUST younger men, but I like them.