Likes and Dislikes of hairy men

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Feb 21, 2008.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How much is too much and is a little not enough for hair on a mans body. and where dont you want to see hair on a mans body.

2. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Can't stand it in the ears or nose. Other than that I'm fine with everywhere else. Although a nice trim is good on the pubes.

3. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    Men should look like men; meaning they should have hair wherever nature intended for it to grow. When I see a man at gym who has shaved his body; it looks very adolescent--young teen.

Men should not be ashamed of their body hair. I am not sure when the trend started with the body shaving etc. When I was younger if my dad or uncles walked around without a shirt they all had chest hair and no one said a thing-negative that is.

While a litte grooming may not be such a big deal-shaving is just not right. Personally, I do very very little grooming. I have never shaved my pubic hair off; although I have trimmed it slightly. I have too much chest hair and back hair; don't want to be bothered with shaving; waxing or whatever men are doing these days. I will continue to be all natural. Besides, if my wife doesn't complain why should I spend time shaving it off??

4. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am with bluemountain on not shaving the hair off but trimming yes but what about the others out there that say to the men I dont like your back hair. One thing there should not be any back hair what are we cave men.

5. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    ^ya all that is true... but nose hair is sick!

6. yummy123

yummy123 New Member

Albums:
    There is nothing wrong with hair on the body when it is in the right places. First and foremost, try to trim body hair so that there is not an overdose of hair in one area or just everywhere. Nose, ear, and back hair is a no-no. Personally, I dislike hair on the feet. Maybe I'm weird but that's how I feel; i like cleanly shaven feet. Leg, arm, chest, and pubic hair are perfectly fine and often very appealing when kept in control.

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife says hairy bears sweat a lot more. She finds it to be a turn off.

Saw a man who had tapered his nose hairs into little pegs under his nostrils. The effect of it was (for me) one of those "ugh" moments, because they looked like solid nose paste.

I like good hair patterns and not a mound of fuzzy.

8. Throwaway_Evil

Albums:
    I am blessed I suppose - I don't have nose or ear hair that's unmanageable. A couple of quick nosehair pulls with a tweezer and I'm good for months. The rest of me though, yeah I'm pretty hairy. I trim my chest hair down, and make sure the hair on my upper arms isn't out of control. I have to shave both of my legs in entirety though, because I wear knee braces and it helps to keep them from slipping.

If it's behind me, if I can't see it without looking in a mirror, it just stays how God intended. I can't reach it.

9. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I was on a cruise and everyone commented that there was a man that looked like he had a gold sweater on. After looking closer, it was massive blond chest and back hair...now that is way too much hair!! He did win the men's hairy chest contest though.

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a NICE amount of hair:

Attached Files:

11. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Care to introduce me to your friend?:biggrin1:

12. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Hmmm. I don't like that he is clipped, but the areas covered by hair are nice.

Also--that is someone else's head photoshopped onto that body.

I am a fan of fur and the amount really depends on the man.

13. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    nose and ear hair has to be trimmed/plucked!! thats like the only place for me that hair is unacceptable! am not a big fan of a unibrow either..but it's not in the same disgust category as ear and nose hair growing out into view!

14. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

That's nice. Very nice!

15. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

Being an admirer of older men, I enjoy a guy with a hairy chest, arms, and legs, but if someone isn't hairy that's okay. One of my married friends has a nice, moderate amouth of forearm hair....when we were together I enjoyed caressing them. Two of my best friends in their 70's: one with a gorgeous hairy chest and arms, the other without any chest/arm hair at all. I'd hop into bed and make love to either one of them, and kiss and lick them from head to toe! :yumyum::yumyum: (Wonder what they'd think if they knew that?!?) :ponder:

16. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

I hate dealing with hair - period. But most men shave everyday, and we cut our hair every month or so. I only do those things because I believe women prefer it. Even if my wife didn't push me, I would trim nose and ears just because the hair there is really annoying. No hair on back, and almost every woman I have ever known did not like back hair, of course they'd be the only ones to touch it. I am really hairy otherwise and I trim and shave to my wife's specs. She likes it trimmed enough that it lays down against my body. She hates the hair on my ass, so I shave it for her.

17. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    i think muscled guys who have hair on their chest, but have shaved it low is sexy as hell

18. adlondon

adlondon New Member

Albums:
    pubic hair - i like it trimmed, with balls shaved - no-one wants to lick hairy balls ;) i don't like an untended-to bush, or completely shaved.

chest hair - i quite like it, as long as there's not too much. i don't mind completely bare, but i don't really like gorilla bodies. a fair amount of hair peppered over the chest is nice. i LOVE snail trails , but also don't mind if the chest hair kind of grows down over the stomach too, a little. but like i say, no gorillas ;)

i like stubble on the face, although clean shaven is nice too. as for everywhere else, the only thing i couldn't stand would be a hairy back or excessively hairy ass. *shudder*

19. saintedelephant

saintedelephant New Member

I like a hairy chest on a man, but trimmed so its just enough to run your fingers through. Place I dont want to see hair is on the back.

20. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i've got a painter working at my house right now. hot young guy - age 22.

with his shirt off, he has an ample happy trail coming up from his pubes to his hairless chest. and bonus ... and a hairy trail sneaking up in the back from his ass crack.

i find that HOT as hell!

Draft saved Draft deleted