Likes and Dislikes of hairy men

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a NICE amount of hair:

Erm ............ yes, but not entirely natural. I don't think it would grow that way. I trim, but the trick is to let it look like hair and not stubble. Do you think his chest would be nice to stroke? Prickly!!!!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've got a painter working at my house right now. hot young guy - age 22.

with his shirt off, he has an ample happy trail coming up from his pubes to his hairless chest. and bonus ... and a hairy trail sneaking up in the back from his ass crack.

i find that HOT as hell!

I find that trail climbing up from the ass crack to be very hot too. great if it spreads out in the small of the back to form what I call ass pubes

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i've got a painter working at my house right now. hot young guy - age 22.

with his shirt off, he has an ample happy trail coming up from his pubes to his hairless chest. and bonus ... and a hairy trail sneaking up in the back from his ass crack.

i find that HOT as hell!
Had to give you an update on this guy. The dude is home from college and doing some summer work for me again. He has sprouted a lot more chest hair and and leg hair now. I think he's destined to ultimately be a hairy guy as he gets older.

He talked about going to fuck a girl later in the evening, but was worried about being too hairy for her. I go in my bathroom after he leaves and find the trash can full of his body hair and pubes that he trimmed/shaved before his date. Too funny - I'll have to ask him about that tomorrow.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was on a cruise and everyone commented that there was a man that looked like he had a gold sweater on. After looking closer, it was massive blond chest and back hair...now that is way too much hair!! He did win the men's hairy chest contest though.

That would be fine with me. And yes I like cave men! Oooooh Baby.

Nostril and ear hair, no.

Hair on the feet? I guess I've never seen that. If the guy was hot otherwise though it wouldn't stop me from having sex with him. I wouldn't be looking at his feet anyway. LOL.

I do shave my back but only because it is not evenly distributed.

I also shave my upper arms (above the crease of the elbow) but only to accentuate my biceps. If you have hairy forearms and keep your upper arms shaved it really draws more attention to your biceps. One of the few examples that I can think of where shaving makes you look MORE masculine.

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find that trail climbing up from the ass crack to be very hot too. great if it spreads out in the small of the back to form what I call ass pubes

My friends and I call the mat of hair at the base of the spine just above the butt "the Welcome Mat" LOL

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Is he living with you?? I can't see someone I hired to paint trimming his pubes in my bathroom. LOL
No - he doesn't live with me, but we are really comfortable around each other. We talk about all kinds of stuff (he mostly talks about the girls he is chasing). He changes his clothes at my house before painting and we'll grab a meal together sometime. We are friends outside of just the painting arrangement, so him using my bathroom like that is not as weird as it might sound. He's quite a bit younger than I am however - so we're not really peers.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm biased but I DO like a man to have hair in the right places. Makes me feel like I'm not robbing the cradle. The unacceptable places to have hair? In the ear, nose, or excessive that it's a rug on their back. Some how no man has rejected me because of my hirsuite body.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first boyfriend had super hairy legs and fully hairy bum stopping at his tail bone. At the front the hair stopped at the pubes with a thin treasure trail leading to his navel and just a slight coverage up his broad chest and accross the top of his pecks. I remember him looking like a mythalogical satyr. Part man, part beast and a totally all roung gorgeous guy. Ever since have had a thing for guys with a hairy arse!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a hairy man! Nice thick chest hair is great. Hairy forearms and legs are especailly sexy. No hair on the back, ears, and nose. It is even sexy to have some hair on the ass!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the most part I prefer smooth men. When I met my BF however his chest hair was an extreme turn on for some reason. His ass crack too. Most guys in the past were very smooth on the chest and belly and had very little crack hair. This new guy changed my mind on that. BUT that said, back hair and hairy ass cheeks are enormous turn offs.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nose and ear hair just has to be clipped/trimmed, it is plain gross. The unruly front torso hair is kinda gross too. At least trim it just like guys with facial hair should be doing. Back hair is a pain to take care of, if you can find someone to help you with it, for goodness sakes let them do the job of trimming, waxing, shaving, Never know it might lead to some very romantic events afterwards.