Likes and Dislikes of hairy men

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never understood what's the objection some have to hairy backs or butts. It's all good.

Me too!

I think the objection to hairy backs comes from seeing older, out of shape guys from previous generations with their shirts off. They weren't in shape, so their bodies weren't appealing and seeing their hairy backs you associate with being older and out of shape therefore that becomes not appealing. Or at least that's my early history of seeing hairy backs. Since then I have had the extreme pleasure of having sex with some very hot muscular guys with hair everywhere. Ooooooh baby!

Also, I think body hair in general went out of fashion for two reasons
1) Bodybuilders shave
2) Then at some point all the models started shaving. There used to be hairy chests in catalogs. Trust me, as a kid I jerked off to thousands of them! Then I distinctly remember a decline. A letter to the editor I read in International Male asked why they show so few guys with hairy chests anymore. The answer was "it shows the shirt better."

So there you have it. Guys with sexy hairy chests started shaving them to look like either bodybuilders or the fashion models who were forced to shave to get work from the pissy fashion editors. I wish people would think before they jump on every trend that comes along. A guy shaving his chest is like taking the mane off a lion. Don't neuter yourself!

Body hair is a secondary sex characteristic. How could that ever be perceived as a negative? I think a hairy guy just looks so much more like a virile stud than a smooth guy. If you have very little testosterone (boys and women) you aren't going to have chest hair. If you do have a lot of testosterone, you can have sexy torso hair if your genetics permit so to me it is a flag of a virile man and has held the symbolism for me since I was 13. There is a smooth bodybuilder here in Dallas I have sex with as often as possible, so I don't turn him down over that. But I'd definitely prefer him hairy!

Secondary sex characteristic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No = ears, nose, back

Yes, yes, yes, hell, yes = chest, treasure trail, pubes, balls, legs, armpits

Some are hot = bum and ass

Attachments

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate it on me...yuck! But it's a huge turn on when I am with a man that has alot of it.I love how is cock sticks out of all that hair...and his fuzzy balls.:tongue:

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
this actually makes me feel a lot better about my being hairy

I mean, it's a man thing, we grow up basically and there's this "standard" of these guys shaving their bodies clean.... quite frankly I'd probably spend more time trying to get my body completely hairless than I would actually enjoying being hairless

I'm going to stop shaving and let mine grow out... see how it even does grow, cuz I've pretty much been shaving SINCE it started.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when i was younger, maybe 10 yrs ago or whatever, i used to have several narrow physical characteristics that i considered deal breakers, but each and every one have been dispelled by coming across guys who have one or more of those deal breakers, and me being intensely attracted to them despite that.

so as far as body hair goes i have no set rules, there are guys with every amount or none at all that are hot as hell.

i do have a preference that whatever you have be mostly natural, a little trim is ok but dont' try to do an extreme makeover, and for gods sake don't put urself thorugh any torturizing wax/laser/chemical removal process to try and make urself more attractive, it does just the opposite.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this actually makes me feel a lot better about my being hairy

I mean, it's a man thing, we grow up basically and there's this "standard" of these guys shaving their bodies clean.... quite frankly I'd probably spend more time trying to get my body completely hairless than I would actually enjoying being hairless

I'm going to stop shaving and let mine grow out... see how it even does grow, cuz I've pretty much been shaving SINCE it started.

Woo - hoo! A convert!!

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to see a man with hair (not like an ape) but enough hair to look sexy and to give tone to his body. I don,t like totally shaved.....:frown1: To me I would not like to see a lion with all his mane cut off.
I live in Spain where alot of young men shave their legs to be smooth...Why?????

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back, Nose & Ear hair are just gross, it's 2009 go to a spa and have it removed. Every other place is fine except for long beards those are also gross as well.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I live in Spain where alot of young men shave their legs to be smooth...Why?????

In July, I got a tattoo on my left calf. In order to do it, they obviously had to shave a good portion of my leg. I really like having a smooth section on my leg and have decided that I will shave my legs at some point.