Lil Blk Grl seeks Big Wht Cock

D

deleted26151

Wow wish I lived in the states :hail:

Talmidge

BlackAssLover

Just Browsing
Media
She's also married and has a young son. I know because I'm her husband and son's father. We're both sitting at home like suckers while she's screwing around. Lovely.

This is the second time I've stumbled across her infidelity. You guys should enjoy her, cos clearly nothing I do makes a difference.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry about the unfortunate situation with your wife. Sounds like something that's better settled in privacy without our probing eyes, that's for sure. Based on your post, I can't imagine anyone entertaining her offer.

Best of luck.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since we don't know you (yet), it's difficult to offer anything meaningful. As long as your child remains the priority, I'm sure that you'll do the right thing.

BlackAssLover

Just Browsing
Media
Absolutley. My son is, without question, the priority!!! I really appreciate the understanding. Ironic that I should find it here...the very place that revealed my wife's second public infidelity.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is a support group and I don't think that ANYONE has had sex with her... some of the really huge guys are fakes and girls trying to hook up with huge dicks on this site have been frustrated before, there's no reason that we should think that PN was more successful than the other sizequeens. She clearly has self esteem issues and is using the thought of having sex with men as an ego booster.

This situation needs understanding and compassion... she is obviously dealing with issues that have NOTHING to do with your marriage, they are most likely leftovers from her teenage or young adult years. The most important thing is to communicate with her and DO NOT lose your head... you will need to actually talk about this and find it in your heart to be the "bigger" man and deal with this rationally.

You might be surprised to know that she has been letting her "shadow" self take over and just needs an adjustment to be able to cultivate the "good" side of her... we ALL have a shadow self (you do too!)! Sometimes it is a lot of fun to flirt and go through the motions without actually doing anything physical... you will just have to talk with her about it, make sure your son is not around when you do and DO NOT let your temper take over. Good Luck... she sounds like she could really use your help...

BlackAssLover

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you tripod, you are a wise man indeed. I do think you've hit the nail on the head in several respects.

It's funny (well not literally), I'm actually not angry - just deeply saddened. Obviously something that comes from my very strong feelings toward her. I would love to help...I try to support her in every way I can, including reinforcing how attractive and *wonderful* she is, but I guess she needs that assessment to come from someone who is clearly not as biased as I.

I really have no problem with online fantasy fulfillment - it's the real "meat in the hole" that wrenches my heart from its valves. I do not know whether she has met anyone. The last time this happened, she swore she hadn't. I'm not so sure and, even if she hasn't, the question remains "what if". The only thing none of us can always resist is temptation. Eventually, a liaison is bound to ensue and, no matter how much she might regret the morning after, the deed will nevertheless be done.

I've dealt deep inside with the obvious trust issues that arose last time. Hard though it was, I kept my potential fears of "where is she, what's she doing" when working late, etc. to myself. After all, a cage only makes the desire for escape that much stronger. It's always in the back of my mind though...the reason I Googled her alias today, just to give myself some reassurance that things were still okay. Evidently they weren't as I found this site, her paid membership and her private parts plastered all over the place in glorious Technicolor.

I don't know how easily I can trust again this time. Truthfully, I was (and largely still am) prepared to go the distance to keep my family (which means everything to me) together. That said, if my wife needs to continue in this vain in order to feel okay about herself, it will destroy our family, no question, if it hasn't already.

There comes a point when caring, empathy and compassion are all used up and, I confess, I am very close to that point now. We shall see.

Thanks again for your very kind and supportive words.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel so incredibly bad for you. :frown1: You poor guy, and your poor son!! I totally understand why you were checking up on your wife, and you shouldn't feel the least bit guilty about doing so. I can support you in either case... whether you decide to stay or leave. I understand the meaning of family and it's importance to you. But one of my favorite quotes ever is.... "A child would rather be FROM a broken home than live in one."... so my suggestion is to either get couples counseling and maybe even individual counseling for her and get this fixed right away, or, unfortunately, end the marriage... your son certainly doesn't need to see this as he grows up! I'm not sure how old your son is, but kids are smarter than you think... I know that as a teenager, several of my friends found out things about their parents that the parents thought they were hiding incredibly well. Protect your son first, then yourself. I hope things work out for you, no matter what happens.

BlackAssLover

Just Browsing
Media
I very much agree with your saying about children rather being FROM a broken home. I hadn't thought about it that way. I will protect our (4 year-old) son with all the power I can muster.

I found out that my wife has been actively advertising on at least 4 other adult dating sites. It seems her pursuit of an extra-marital affair is quite extensive. I admire her dedication, if nothing esle. I'll try seeking help for us but, the deeper I dig, the more the foundation I thought we had seems to crumble.

Sincerest thanks again for your understanding. It's been a rough day, to say the least.