Lil Chica's tits: real or just real big?

oughtomatic

Just Browsing
Media

I would say fake, but for the briefest instant in the video, you can tell how soft they are, so I vote that they're real. I dated a girl years ago, and if I posted her pictures people would swear up and down they were fake. They definitely were not. Pics and vids only tell you so much. It's the girl behind the tits that's the most important thing, anyway. :wink:

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry guys real tits don't have that skin pulling towards the middle of the chest.
Nor do they have that lumpyness around the bottom or the odd shape of the breasts.
Want references?
Take a look at some of the fake tits on the women of lpsg.
cigarbabe:saevil:

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, fake, the shape and size are quite unusual (no indicator for being fake, but giving a hint) and as mentioned: tooooo round and beating gravity

good implants though

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm inclined to go with fake.

The left boob (as you look at them) has the tell tale signs seen on other boob ops (see the attached image), whereas this is not reflected across the way suggesting that it hasn't quite been hidden perfectly.

Nice though!
O13

Attachments

softverge

Experimental Member
Media
These look pretty good to me, but maybe I've been lucky. I've had two women in my life with great tits that were large, self-supporting and non-symmetrical.

Maybe if I hadn't I might be more suspicious... :rolleyes: