Lil Nas X

DeFontz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i wasnt calling you a pedo... i wasnt even talking to you... i was saying pedos are gross..sad that you made my comment about you...
Well we where arguing and your comment went with it so if you put two and two together it makes sense...sad you had to say something after the whole argument when it wasn't a problem in the first place

Reactions: cam_cam17

JokeOnYou

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well we where arguing and your comment went with it so if you put two and two together it makes sense...sad you had to say something after the whole argument when it wasn't a problem in the first place
Sis you want your drama queen badge? Cuz you earned it. Now please sit down you stay talking back and forth. Doesn't it get exhausting?

DeFontz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sis you want your drama queen badge? Cuz you earned it. Now please sit down you stay talking back and forth. Doesn't it get exhausting?
First of all Hoe if a bitch got something to say I'm gone say something back so sit down and stay out of my business.

Reactions: cam_cam17

DeFontz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also it's never a problem I could sit down and keep it cute but then it's people like you that got shit to say when the argument been over. Now if you would please be quiet and let me do me I can keep the drama to a very low minimum, please and thank you

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
giphy.gif

Media
Sexuality
No Response
this time next year when old town road is just a distant memory, the royalties from the song ran out and Lil Nas has to resort to becoming an onlyfans gay can’t wait
With as much money as he’s made and is still making ...I don’t think so

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this time next year when old town road is just a distant memory, the royalties from the song ran out and Lil Nas has to resort to becoming an onlyfans gay can’t wait

Seeing as his video for 'Panini' is already at 14 million views in only two days, and with his millions of followers on social media that he can monetize, not to mention his endorsements and brand deals, I don't see that happening