Lil' Problem

Discobear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Recently, a small little niggling problem has crept it's way into my brain. My cock is alright, not huge, not small, just average. It isn't one of those "omfg hawt must have it's perfect GIMME GIMME GIMME" cocks. It's...okay. I'm alright with it and I'll never wish it ill, but I do wish I had more.

Anywho, this little worry in my mind is that, though I'm okay with my size, relatively, I despise how my cock looks. It has a healthy curve, a normal color and all, but (and I don't know if this is the norm) my cock has an ugly scar that runs around it roughly 3/4 of the way from the base to the head where I was circumsized. Right off, I hate that my parents had me sliced like that when I was so young, but I digress. The scar is ugly, doesn't go along with the relative smoothness of the rest of my cock and just...I dunno...messes with the overall sensitivity of my cock.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem or had any remedies. (please don't say surgery because I have other, more important financial needs than my already nonexistant sex life)

DiscoBear

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a "breadcrust" scar, as it's derisively called: dark brown and about 1/2in wide. I also have other cosmetic damage which I've written about in other posts.

There's really nothing you can do about it.

What helps me is advocating against R.I.C. Reducing the likelihood of someone else's penis being needlessly ablated is therapeutic for me.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recently, a small little niggling problem has crept it's way into my brain. My cock is alright, not huge, not small, just average. It isn't one of those "omfg hawt must have it's perfect GIMME GIMME GIMME" cocks. It's...okay. I'm alright with it and I'll never wish it ill, but I do wish I had more.

Anywho, this little worry in my mind is that, though I'm okay with my size, relatively, I despise how my cock looks. It has a healthy curve, a normal color and all, but (and I don't know if this is the norm) my cock has an ugly scar that runs around it roughly 3/4 of the way from the base to the head where I was circumsized. Right off, I hate that my parents had me sliced like that when I was so young, but I digress. The scar is ugly, doesn't go along with the relative smoothness of the rest of my cock and just...I dunno...messes with the overall sensitivity of my cock.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem or had any remedies. (please don't say surgery because I have other, more important financial needs than my already nonexistant sex life)

DiscoBear
I have the same scar on my penis, and in the same location as you describe, I presume from my circumcision; however, I have never had any occasion to worry about it, nor do I have any reason to think that it detracts from my enjoyment of sex. At least I don't THINK it does --- what's that old expression? --- "The worst sex I ever had was absolutely wonderful!" If my sex life has been diminished in any way by some cosmetic anomaly on my penis it must be a good thing because, as much as I've enjoyed my sexual experiences with both genders, if it got any better it would kill me.

And, as long as I'm discussing what is "different" about my cock, I also have what are called "pearly penile papules" behind the head, which are completely normal from what I have read. Only a couple of my partners have taken the time to examine my hard-on close enough to notice them and, when asked, I just joke that they are my French tickler implants, or something goofy like that. When we have finished with sex I'll tell them what they really are.

My advice to you, Discobear, is "don't worry about it." Most of us weren't born perfect. Enjoy what you've got and take care of your partner. Conversely, if you don't have a partner, just enjoy what you've got!

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By the way, Discobear, I almost forgot something. I also have vitiligo extending from my breadcrust scar (as SteveHd calls it) upward to, and including, the bottom of the head of my cock, so the head is two-shaded.

(To save you a trip to Wikipedia, vitiligo is a skin pigment deficiency that causes lighter-colored patches of skin in certain areas of the body. Some people may remember it as what Michael Jackson had on his face before he spent zillions of dollars to get his face morphed into whatever the hell he became afterward -- I've never been a Jacko fan.)

Anyway, as I am white and, with a patch of vitiligo on my cock, that part of me is really white, but I don't care. It has been that way for so long that, like I said above, I almost forgot about it. In fact, I didn't remember it until I pulled my cock out a while ago to take a leak and thought I ought to include this in my discussion of my imperfections.

Like the old auto mechanic's expression goes, "...if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Likewise, if it doesn't hurt, I wouldn't worry about it.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By the way, SteveHd and Discobear, I've read a lot of other threads/ posts about circumcision vs uncut and I don't want to wear out this subject. Apparently the 3 of us are cut, our parents made that decision at or after our birth, and we have to live with it. I say let's enjoy what we've got, warts and all, and not worry about things as long as everything feels good. What's wrong with that guys?

If, for some reason, you can't feel good, or take care of your partner of choice, then we have something to correct.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last thought before I go out for the night: I'm technologically handicapped, I guess. I don't own a digital camera or have video capability on my computer (yet). I do have a cell phone with a camera and I take photos and send them to my computer as attachments so I could take pictures of my "abnormalities" and post them, as soon as I figure out how to send them here, then we could share pictures. I'd like to see if SteveHd's "breadcrust" scar is bigger than mine ... and would like to talk to him to see why he worries about it.

Discobear, we may be able to discuss your scar also. Please respond soon, both of you, and anyone else.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a hole in my penis...its like a piercing..noone knows about this but me and someone else..and now you all.

It makes me unique

Discobear: It runs 3/4 of the way from the base to the scar? Is it on the underside? If it is, you may be talking about the raphe. Hate to say it, but a picture would be worth an awful lot.

Notsoproud: Do you have a hypospadias? Lots of men do. It's the most common male genital abnormality.