Lil Romeo ?

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Tough to judge how 'big' he is, and its weird since I remember seeing him as a kid during his rap career. I guess he's legal now, but still babyfaceish. Im on the fence. He's def matured into a nice looking young man with a great body. I just dont know whether I find him sexually attractive.

m112776

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tough to judge how 'big' he is, and its weird since I remember seeing him as a kid during his rap career. I guess he's legal now, but still babyfaceish. Im on the fence. He's def matured into a nice looking young man with a great body. I just dont know whether I find him sexually attractive.

Well since I have a Phd in Cockology I'll venture a guess... Looks like he's got some pretty long fingers. I know he loves basketball so I'm sure that statement is accurate. That said, judging by his thumb in comparison to the bulge unless he was stuffed, I'd say he's about 4-5 soft 7.5 - 8 hard max 9inches! :cool: That's my best guess! But either way he has definitely sprouted into a lil hottie no thanks to Dad Master P! I though I hear he's PACKIN!!! :eek:LOL!!!