Lil0bro0blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omg!! We are so close now!!

Was anyone able to get them to accept the friend request? I don’t have an account but I’ll definitely create one if they are accepting friend requests.
I think it’s a vid of LBB eating butt and MAYBE topping the guy (who looks kinda tubby). The bathroom bottoming video is more elusive!

Yeah, seems that way. The guy he’s fooling around with is not too bad and LBB is completely limp. Oh well, a guy can dream, ha.
Or maybe it’s booze/drugs. LBB looks like he can suck, at least, based on the second vid

Reactions: blondebomb01

:joy::joy:
YOU GUYS UNBELIAVEBLE!!!

AND HIS MOANING REALLY TURNS ME ON!!!
@bimaarya do you mean:

1) you guys...unbelievable; or
2) you guys are unbelievable

And I didn’t hear moaning from LBB...unless it was moaning about not having enough tips during his cam show

bimaarya

Worshipped Member
Media
Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
Sexuality
Non-Binary
:joy::joy:
@bimaarya do you mean:

1) you guys...unbelievable; or
2) you guys are unbelievable

And I didn’t hear moaning from LBB...unless it was moaning about not having enough tips during his cam show
lmaooo.. everybody on this thread are fuckin amaaaaazzing. keep posting guys :p:p

ManRide

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And @ManRide is still a hero, regardless

Thank you :)

I wasn't aware that he had bottom on camera until you guys mentioned it in this thread, ya'll made it easy for me.

I always under the assumption LBB was a closeted bottom into daddy’s.

The video was hot but yeah it was messy like in the living room, in the bathroom, in the hallway. I assuming it’s all from the same session just split up?

Yeah I believe all those videos were filmed in the same day, which was November 9th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.