Limited Options

Albertaguy: I have always thought it unfair that well hung guys cannot wear certain items of clothing. I have made the mistake of going "commando" in public a few times. Everywhere I went, people were staring, gawking, smiling, jaw-dropping;I`ve even had some ask to see it. I can`t wear sweat pants because I look like a grandfather clock. I cant wear speedos, (I`ve actually been accused of stufing them), only to find when she grabbed the alleged "sock" it got bigger. That was emberassing! I can`t wear shorts without wearing breifs(I hate briefs!) The list goes on and on.......What items have I missed? Leave a post and let us know. Any solutions to my problem?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
You have a physical attitributes that is a natural occuring thingee, in the nature of things. I have always felt that what ever the degree of modesty I attempted would probably not be enough, cause, if the situation was right, "ITS" "THEM", "THEY" gonna show.

The military issued the standard 13 button flap trousers that showed it all. Worse" if worse at all, my appearance in whites were "indecent" according to the wife of my commanding officer, jocks were ordered, I think they were junior sized.

Now I admit, that I stay away from children and children activities cause I don't like kid, and I am not going to open myself to any allegations.

What is a "MAN" to do.

blackwood

Pappy

Media
Yep, the old Marines Lunch Box left very little to the imagination. As for "whites" I always got them a couple of sizes too large and then had the waist tailored to my size. That would leave plenty of room in the crotch and legs for my junk.

mrmmm28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altough my soft penis is 7,5 inches soft I have never problems with clothes, bathingclothes or underwear. I think its because I´m tall - so its not so noticeble that I´m well endowed so to speak.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by mrmmm28@Mar 23 2005, 10:55 PM
Altough my soft penis is 7,5 inches soft I have never problems with clothes, bathingclothes or underwear. I think its because I´m tall - so its not so noticeble that I´m well endowed so to speak.
[post=293475]Quoted post[/post]​

Your picture is very good, revealing a fine package. Being tall probably would cover up the view. A good soft size as far as I'm concerned.

blackwood

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Albertaguy,

Try wearing plain front pants and have a cock that hangs a bit more than 7 and a big nut sac backing it up. Then wear pleated pants and realize youshow just about as much, just dressing it up with "accordian front" pants is all.

It's late and I'm tired (andyess still meandering thru the site haha) but I've found I'll show in most anything I choose to wear. True you can be blatant or slightly more discrete, but most of the time it's gonna show if you've got a big pkg.

In HS, a combination of slidingpants and a jockstrap would keep me about as well compressed as anything I've come across. Course, I'd not want to wear that and have to worry about being timed when trying to get my junk out to take a piss ;)

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Try wearing plain front pants and have a cock that hangs a bit more than 7 and a big nut sac backing it up."

Pics, dude, don't tease us like that and then not post pics!

Dr Girlfriend: I honestly think that with the exception of going without underwear (a dreadful sin of a thing, really) penis size is more or less secondary to ball size. Case in point, In a flacid state I'm still larger than my ex was when he was fully erect. However, he had titanic balls. In the same kind of underwear and jeans he always had a significantly more pronounced bulge than I ever did.

It's not the business, it's what pushin' that buisness forward!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are very few kinds of flat front pants that I can wear--simply too much ass, balls, cock and thighs. So I wear pleated Docker Pro Pants to work--yes, I still show a bulge from the side--but at least my cock isn't obviously pressed against the front of my pants all day long (I work around kids so showing is NOT an option).

I also believe that the balls make the bulge. Mine push everything up and out so even though I am 4.5x4.5 soft, my balls stay close and tight to my body and hoist up the goods.

I DID find a pair of flat front khakis at the Gap yesterday (Relaxed fit) that fit well. These are an exception for me cuz I have tried them all and most don't fit without having to go from a 34" to a 36" waist.

gamma_phi: I'm not sure if it's "unfair" that endowed men can't wear certain clothing items, because actually they can - if they don't mind the gawking and staring. Endowed men just have to be cognizant of their surroundings and adjust accordingly. I used to work at the local YWCA and we'd take the kids to the swimming pool on wednesdays. Well, since I was the only male there (and the only one who new CPR) I was always in the pool. I never wore anything that would cause "issues" with my kids, or the other staff. The shorts I wore weren't tight, but they still showed some packaging, so I'd have to wear briefs underneath and the packaging still showed when the shorts got wet. I don't think none of the kids noticed which is good - since they were busy playing in the water and such. But speedos would have been a definite no-no! It would've probably been grounds for me getting fired.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gamma phi, you've got it right. We can wear anything we want. It took my wife to teach me that, and only because I'd wear things to please her, not myself. I'll be the first to admit that I've still got hang-ups about showing, even though it takes an effort not to, but I'm slowly learning not to let it bother me so much. I certainly agree that there are times that it's not a good idea. I've always been one to wear tight underwear and loose pants, and always told myself that no one could see anything, but with the realization that if they were looking, they'd find. The only thing that's unfair is the fact that society has tended to make us feel guilty about something we have no control over.

Albertaguy, the solution to the problem is to wear what you're comfortable with. Again, I fully admit that I'm still working on my own embarassment in that regard, but I'm learning to ignore stares and comments and just be comfortable. (Physical comfort is easy. Mental comfort is a bit more work.) Remember, the gawkers and commenters are the ones with a problem, not us.

B-man

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think gamma phi got it right. first, you dress to the situation and second you have to be comfortable with yourself not to care about the rest. for example, my workplace is business casual most of the time. for me that means a well tailored pair of pants and an open collar shirt. the pants can be pleated or plain front; not baggy but not tight fitting either. sometimes there is no obvious bulge and other times there is.
that's what i mean about dressing the situation. i'm appropriate and i'm comfortable. anything too baggy or too fitted wouldn't jivewith my style or position.
as far as the bulge goes...well, it is what it is. i find it to be most apparent when i'm sitting, legs parted or if i simply get bunched up. pushed back from a conference room table, i've seen eyes straying and lingering longer than they should. but you know what? i'm not bothered or embarrassed by it. its me and i've been like this pretty much my whole life. additionally, i'm not doing anything lewd or inappropriate; not fiddling with myself, not whipping it out, not trying to get attention. if others can't keep their minds focused on business or feel they have to steal extra views that's their choice, their problem, their affliction, their fettish.