Lindsay Lohan Milkoholic Suit

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did anyone else read this about lindsay lohan suing e-trade over the talking babies commercial where one baby girl asks a baby boy if "that milk-o-holic Lindsay was there?"?
I think the commercial is hysterically funny. And now Lindsay Lohan somehow thinks they are using her and she desrves a hundred million dollars in damages???
am i the only one that thinks she is an ass hole, not talented, not attractive and needs to just go away? here's the article...
Lohan suing E-Trade for $100 million over baby ad | Story | Wonderwall

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she is deeply disturbed; surrounded by Hollywood-type vultures who kiss her ass and has a horrible family. She has too much money and too little brains...It's not too often that I feel sorry for someone who is much more attractive and much richer than I will ever be. The stupid shit she does doesn't anger me, it kinda makes me feel sorry for her

D_Donald_Trumpet

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just surprised by the fact someone agreed to support her in this suit. $100 million??Those drugs must have gotten to her head. I agree with Bob, she has issues and needs to address them soon because this here is nonsense, sad really.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I guess the name Lindsay is off the market for anyone to use but her. I guess being and alcoholic is a character trait only she can benefit from now. I can't even see this going to trial, really!

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty soon she'll start suing people for using the word cunt, because doing stupid shit like this is going to get her plastered with that label. :rolleyes: Honestly I hope E-trade was parodying her, because if so, kudos to them.