Lindsay Lohan sex tape?

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Earlier this week, celeb blogs began circulating a photo of what some speculated was a screengrab from a video featuring the actress with ex-boyfriend Calum Best – but those rumors are now being debunked on two fronts. A spokesman for Best tells U.K. newspaper The Sun: "it is definitely not Calum," and other celebrity bloggers have found an old X-rated video (not starring Lohan) that appears to be the origin of the video screen grab.

Also the Kristen Davis one is bullshit.. there's another angle of the chick out now and it looks nothing like her

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"ok well remember that whole lindsay lohan callum best sex tape thing a while back.. that turned out to be bogus..untill now. apparently callum sent the video (which was filmed on his cell phone) when the 2 where an item has been sent to some of his friends...which as you may have guessed have been trying to sell the video. Anyway so i have this friend (cant say her name.) who is friends with lindsay lohan. She's just emailed me saying that someone has sent an email to lindsay with a screen clip from the movie, and shes freaking out because she "cant remember it being filmed."

Hmmm, here is a clip of it:

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape Picture?

I fucking hate cellphone video, it could be a dog humping a pumpkin with that lousy video resolution.