Line of Fire

LACrusader

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When pissing at the urinal or toilet, how do you keep your shirt, pants, shorts, undershirt or underwear out of the line of fire? One hand on it, one hand on the junk? Some of it has a way of flipping into the way. I try my best.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just depends on what I am wearing.

Very easy when I freeball, which is most of the time.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you take your dick out of your pants and trousers then there isn't much chance of them getting wet... :wink: Oh yeah, wear shorter T-shirts, no chance of them getting wet either and it suist much better then a long T-shirt :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's usually not a problem at a urinal. I just make sure that my shirt is lifted up out of the way.

Standing at a toilet can be problematical. If I'm wearing gym shorts, I take the penis out the bottom of the right leg and it works fine. If I'm wearing anything else, I have to be careful. The main streams shoots outward, but there is a minor stream that drips straight down. I have to stand over the toilet, not in front of it, or the pee will dribble on my pants and on the floor. I've found it easier to just sit down at home and not deal with the mess on my floor and on my pants.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never had a problem with it because my gun is long enough. LOL Ihave no idea how these guys with a PA piss standing up though. I would think the piss would spray all over the front of their pants.