Linen Pants

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the July 4th weekend, on two separate occasions, I saw guys who were dressed in linen pants. I never knew they showed off so much. Might just have to buy a pair or two. Anyone else ever notice how much they show off on others or themselves?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh yeah.... wear off white ones on special occasions and always see eyes glued to my swinging dick.... there tricky, cuz briefs bunch it all up on display...and boxers have it hanging just waiting to be noticed and touched... free ball is out of the question unless on a moonlite beach with a date...... then she can feel and see it real good......

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love linen shorts, pants and jackets. The heat and humidity are pretty disgusting in Chicago in the summer. Once I got over the fact that they wrinkle if you look at them the wrong way, it was sealed. Haven't freeballed yet, though - but now I have something to check off.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Banana Republic has some, though they do run a bit large. I had to have mine altered just to fit without a belt. $10 bucks to a good tailor and they feel custom made. I prefer a sport brief like the link below, yeah you can see through them but it's not like I'm trying to hide the fact that I wear underwear, ya know?

The pants:
Apparel, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories for Women and Men | Free Shipping on $50 | Banana Republic

The underwear:
Andrew Christian Almost Naked No Show Brief 9228 - Free Shipping at Freshpair.com

ule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I freeball in my linen pants all the time. I love them. They are super comfortable and show a lot. There is a picture of me sleeping in those pants on the couch with my dog. I thought it was cute, but I eyes practically bulged out when I saw my crotch. Nothing left to the imagination, balls and everything.

I got 2 of the same pair for I think $30 each at Old Navy. Probably not very good quality, but I love them.

Last edited:

ule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I freeball in my linen pants all the time. I love them. They are super comfortable and show a lot. There is a picture of me sleeping in those pants on the couch with my dog. I thought it was cute, but I eyes practically bulged out when I saw my crotch. Nothing left to the imagination, balls and everything.

I got 2 of the same pair for I think $30 each at Old Navy. Probably not very good quality, but I love them.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always freeball in linen trousers; the only downside is you need to beware of the stray rainstorm. Lighter colors tend to become transparent when wet.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never owned linen pants or shorts, but have noticed other men wearing them. I love when they choose white briefs and you can totally see them through the linen. A friend of mine who was into fashion told me that "you shouldn't wear underwear with linen pants because your underwear will show." He was ahead of his time as hardly anyone freeballed back in the '70s.

D

deleted3782

I have a pair of white shorts, and having just checked the label in them, discovered they are linen...so count me in as part of the club. I know enough to not wear colored boxers under them, but I really don't think anything shows visually if I go commando. They might how some wang topography under the right conditions. Maybe some floppage.

texan4ever

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a pair of white shorts, and having just checked the label in them, discovered they are linen...so count me in as part of the club. I know enough to not wear colored boxers under them, but I really don't think anything shows visually if I go commando. They might how some wang topography under the right conditions. Maybe some floppage.

:lmao: